Echo has been disbanded

Echo

Dear Echo Members,
It is with great regret that I have to announce Echo has officially been disbanded. Due to the lack of operatives and lack of pedophile ID collection data, there is simply no point for this organization to exist. I thank all of you who have been part of this organization for participating in the noble deed of hunting those who predate on the innocent and unsuspecting kids. However, make no mistake, pedophiles predating on children is a real problem that exists in almost all social platforms and chat rooms. Even as I write this, there are thousands of online predators out there predating. Hence, should any of you take up pedophile hunting, I salute to them and wish them luck.
Echo has now been disbanded and will cease to operate anymore.
Yours truly,
Director Of Echo

P.S. Please do not start drama on this thread. This thread only serves as a memorandum to Echo members.

Dear Echo Members,
It is with great regret that I have to announce Echo has officially been disbanded. Due to the lack of operatives and lack of pedophile ID collection data, there is simply no point for this organization to exist. I thank all of you who have been part of this organization for participating in the noble deed of hunting those who predate on the innocent and unsuspecting kids. However, make no mistake, pedophiles predating on children is a real problem that exists in almost all social platforms and chat rooms. Even as I write this, there are thousands of online predators out there predating. Hence, should any of you take up pedophile hunting, I salute to them and wish them luck.
Echo has now been disbanded and will cease to operate anymore.
Yours truly,
Director Of Echo

P.S. Please do not start drama on this thread. This thread only serves as a memorandum to Echo members.
You’re not leaving though right?