Emotions

DetectiveTeaCup102

Does anyone get this feeling that they are helpless, or just idk how to explain it.

Like when you're having a normal conversation with a friend and they start talking about depressing, personal things. And when the conversation gets completely depressing to the point where said person talks about leaving. And you try everything you can to make them feel better but it only makes it worse. And you keep getting annoyed, sad, and angry at everything they say from then on because all they talk about is leaving and dismissing everything you say.
All while you have another friend yelling at you for no apparent reason. Thus making you mad, annoyed, have a burst of anxiety, depressed, and helpless?

Or is that just me? :3

Does anyone get this feeling that they are helpless, or just idk how to explain it.

Like when you're having a normal conversation with a friend and they start talking about depressing, personal things. And when the conversation gets completely depressing to the point where said person talks about leaving. And you try everything you can to make them feel better but it only makes it worse. And you keep getting annoyed, sad, and angry at everything they say from then on because all they talk about is leaving and dismissing everything you say.
All while you have another friend yelling at you for no apparent reason. Thus making you mad, annoyed, have a burst of anxiety, depressed, and helpless?

Or is that just me? :3
Same

I guess, life has just been hitting me like a train, and It's mostly out of my control, and I've realized how much of a terrible person I've been and come to regret many things I've done to certain friends both online and irl, ive been trying to change but just can't, but ill keep trying to change even if it takes me years too

I guess, life has just been hitting me like a train, and It's mostly out of my control, and I've realized how much of a terrible person I've been and come to regret many things I've done to certain friends both online and irl, ive been trying to change but just can't, but ill keep trying to change even if it takes me years too
It's okie. I believe you can change if you keep trying and have enough motivation, and of course the will to do it. I know you're trying and all I ask is that you keep trying. Don't ever give up.
"Mistakes are always forgivable, if one has the courage to admit them." ~ Bruce Lee (I think)