Extend the report limit

• Thread starter Deleted member 501
  • Start date
My only concern with this is that if pedos found out, they could just make bots to spam reports and completely clog the reports making it impossible to actually moderate. So there would have to be workarounds put in place (i.e making a rule against report spamming, making it so when someone is kicked their reports don't show up if that's not already in place, etc.) in order to make sure this actually went smoothly. Generally, though this is a must, I've never hit it myself so I don't know how low the reporting limit currently is.

The report limit is there to, as assumed, prevent spam reports. As far as I’m concerned all major chat sites have those limits. However, the limit is lifted as soon as the reports have been dealt with. So once we have a proper 24/7 moderation, it won’t be an issue

The report limit is there to, as assumed, prevent spam reports. As far as I’m concerned all major chat sites have those limits. However, the limit is lifted as soon as the reports have been dealt with. So once we have a proper 24/7 moderation, it won’t be an issue
Ok

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: UwU