False kick.

idk_srm

• ɪᴅᴋ- •
Chat was being chaotic and one VIP posted a glitched message or something, and people were quoting. So chat became chaotic and stuff, so. I sent one message, literally just one as a joke and noone Quoted it, everyone was quoting the VIP something dazed i don't remember the username.
And i got kicked for spamming/having others spam your messages or something like that, which isn't entirely fair. The kick is over anyways and it was 5 minutes, I'd just like to know why was i kicked? And not the people who were quoting the other VIP's message continually?
@Luminous
@Arkham

Chat was being chaotic and one VIP posted a glitched message or something, and people were quoting. So chat became chaotic and stuff, so. I sent one message, literally just one as a joke and noone Quoted it, everyone was quoting the VIP something dazed i don't remember the username.
And i got kicked for spamming/having others spam your messages or something like that, which isn't entirely fair. The kick is over anyways and it was 5 minutes, I'd just like to know why was i kicked? And not the people who were quoting the other VIP's message continually?
@Luminous
@Arkham

Sadly, I must say it's not false. This is because these long posts of symbols counts as spamming in general, and others have been kicked for it in the past. Even one recently I witnessed, when someone spammed a long post of "AHH", and was done by Arkham. These long posts take up so much of the chat, that it caused you both to get kicked as a result, because those who post the long symbol message are the ones who are completely held accountable for those who quote/spamquote the message. I mean if someone says "Girls 11-15 hmu to watch me (censor) on cam", and others quote that constantly, is the ped0 to blame for the original message, or the quoters? I only kicked the two users who posted the original spam messages. The dazed guy, who was constantly doing it and having others quote his, as well as you for posting a version of your own, and I was just protecting the chat from another spam inflow because many people asked for this to stop prior to your post, so posting that when you knew the other person was doing wrong, wasn't the best move in all honesty.

Sadly, I must say it's not false. This is because these long posts of symbols counts as spamming in general, and others have been kicked for it in the past. Even one recently I witnessed, when someone spammed a long post of "AHH", and was done by Arkham. These long posts take up so much of the chat, that it caused you both to get kicked as a result, because those who post the long symbol message are the ones who are completely held accountable for those who quote/spamquote the message. I mean if someone says "Girls 11-15 hmu to watch me (censor) on cam", and others quote that constantly, is the ped0 to blame for the original message, or the quoters? I only kicked the two users who posted the original spam messages. The dazed guy, who was constantly doing it and having others quote his, as well as you for posting a version of your own, and I was just protecting the chat from another spam inflow because many people asked for this to stop prior to your post, so posting that when you knew the other person was doing wrong, wasn't the best move in all honesty.
I get what you mean, but one glitched message that i copied from the other person, wasn't even as long as theirs, and i posted it one time without noone quoting my message. I was tagged by someone, but not Quoted, all the quoting was for the other persons message. 1 message ( without being Quoted ) shouldn't be kickable nor seen as spam.

I get what you mean, but one glitched message that i copied from the other person, wasn't even as long as theirs, and i posted it one time without noone quoting my message. I was tagged by someone, but not Quoted, all the quoting was for the other persons message. 1 message ( without being Quoted ) shouldn't be kickable nor seen as spam.
It's the fact of the same symbol or word being dragged or typed out and filling the chatbox's space. For mobile users, its worse because the screen is smaller and text is much more vertical in nature, but for tablet/computer/laptop users, I do agree its not that big of space taken up being that its horizontal in nature. Since we have to consider all device methods out of fairness, it does count as spamming.