Falsely kicked

Status
Not open for further replies.
On your wall, I wish I screenshot it.
(Also mb for not clarifying that in the report message)

On your wall, I wish I screenshot it.
(Also mb for not clarifying that in the report message)
So me saying that I hate everyone is a threat,me saying I wish everyone dead,it was not directed at anyone specific and I will be telling arkham

So me saying that I hate everyone is a threat,me saying I wish everyone dead,it was not directed at anyone specific and I will be telling arkham
Arkham already knows and agree the kick was legit, we do not condone anyone telling others they should die!

I did not say they should die I said I wish wtf🖐️
And it was not direct to one person I will be leaving this stupid chat as soon as I say bye to everyone because u all are bias and stick within your dumb little friend group with your dumb people,have a nice life,I will be telling my friends not to come here

I dedicated 4 years of my life to this chat and caring about everyone else and trying to be the best user I could be by helping everyone else out and reporting like fck to help get rid of the idiots on there but the true idiots are u guys and I regret every second that I was there,rot in hell, Marceline 🖕

Okay, now that we have determined that you are not mad, peeved, upset, miffed, angry and that the rest of us are just a bunch of idiots for not allowing people to wish others dead. I guess I can close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.