FAULSE KICK.

I believe both me and my sister were faulsy kicked.
She had asked people in main to pm her for an uwu voice and then went on to say. "i have to use my bros acc" But, we werent account sharing, she never admitted to using my account, she was going to talk through my mic IRL, not once have i ever let her onto my account, and i dont ever plan to.

Her username is itz_Hazel and mine is Stxpid_Aaron.

Can a staff member please tell me how thats a kick reason??
(If it is, was a 2 hour kick really necessary!?)

Last edited:
EDIT:
Im trying my best to remain calm BUT its just changed to a fricking six hour kick?!!!! So now ima be banned-
It says i was bypassing on other accounts, when i legit didnt
Cant you guys do something about this? It had to have been my sisters accounts. I've never done anything like this before and i really dont wanna be banned!!

So, i just spoke to my sister, whose told amii on another site:

She was in her Coral account and didnt realise her other account was kicked until she logged out.

I dont know if thats the full story/truth, im just saying what i've just been told.

Please lift the kicks :'(

Account sharing was done previously on your account. Remember kicks stack up when it’s the same offense, hence the rising kick time. Next, Coral/Hazel was advertising to pm your account so she can send vms of a uwu sound, hence account sharing. Even if they never were on your account, she implied that she was trying to share your account and using your vip perks for her benefit. How would I know if it was an implication or she was double logging? No way to know tbh. Lastly, Hazel bypassed the kick on her Coral account. I specifically stated in the kick reason I put down for her initially that her kick time was at 14:38 / 2:38 pm EST and her Coral account was logged on at 14:40 / 2:40 pm EST, therefore bypassing the kick given. If she was double logging, that was just as bad because she realized she was kicked and logged out. Your account was kicked for max time along with her accounts because of the number of account sharing kicks on your accounts (3) including your account since your account was involved in it, added up + the 1 bypassing account = me having to rekick all accounts for max 6 hours. Imagine the complexity of this situation and consider what I had to go through to get to a conclusion. You probably won’t be banned, but your sister will, and thus your ip will be banned, but not you exactly.

I hope this clears things up even though it’s very complicated. -Lumi

Account sharing was done previously on your account. Remember kicks stack up when it’s the same offense, hence the rising kick time. Next, Coral/Hazel was advertising to pm your account so she can send vms of a uwu sound, hence account sharing. Even if they never were on your account, she implied that she was trying to share your account and using your vip perks for her benefit. How would I know if it was an implication or she was double logging? No way to know tbh. Lastly, Hazel bypassed the kick on her Coral account. I specifically stated in the kick reason I put down for her initially that her kick time was at 14:38 / 2:38 pm EST and her Coral account was logged on at 14:40 / 2:40 pm EST, therefore bypassing the kick given. If she was double logging, that was just as bad because she realized she was kicked and logged out. Your account was kicked for max time along with her accounts because of the number of account sharing kicks on your accounts (3) including your account since your account was involved in it, added up + the 1 bypassing account = me having to rekick all accounts for max 6 hours. Imagine the complexity of this situation and consider what I had to go through to get to a conclusion. You probably won’t be banned, but your sister will, and thus your ip will be banned, but not you exactly.

I hope this clears things up even though it’s very complicated. -Lumi
Thanks for explaining