Favorite video game?

Tifa

A Karen Mod
Staff member
Mine is obviously Genshin Impact currently but I wasn't a weeb before it came out. I loved the Elder Scrolls games, still play ESO. Also Control and Final Fantasy VII remake, XII and XV. Other games are: Stardew Valley, Fallout 4, Sims 4 or horror games like Outlast 1 and 2, the Resident Evil ones and Silent Hill. I can't remember any other memorable games(or that I would at least wanna replay).

Worst game I've played is: The Outer Worlds.

Edited to remove the many "ones" I used.

Last edited:

Dreadpirateroberts

Kidschat.net Regular
Mine is obviously Genshin Impact currently but I wasn't a weeb before it came out. I loved the Elder Scrolls games, still play ESO. Also Control and Final Fantasy VII remake, XII and XV. Other games are: Stardew Valley, Fallout 4, Sims 4 or horror ones like Outlast 1 and 2, the Resident Evil ones and Silent Hill. I can't remember any other memorable games(or at least ones that I would wanna replay).

Worst game I've played is: The Outer Worlds.
Ewww outer worlds
Aka cheap New vegas

TheSingularity

In fact, to be honest, you are immaterial. You know what? You seem quite narcissistic. You have an exaggerated sense of your importance. Face the facts, darling: you are no one, just like me. Plus, no one asked you either, to comment on everything I say.

Advocate

Squid game is a series on Netflix with no official video game. People have tried to recreate the games irl and in other videos games.

Personally I want to try out squid game (the one mentioned in the beginning of episode one) in some way but I doubt it'll be virtual.

To actually answer the form. I play overwatch, R6, apex legends and BF5. Occasionally genshin and SWBF2