Feelings idk.

DetectiveTeaCup102

The feeling of just emptiness. Or anger. Rarely any happiness. I am sorry for all of my negativity. But, even for this moment, I feel quite happy. Muy feliz. 🌸

Yet, just temporary happiness for the nothing in my soul. I stopped talking to my irl friends, as I have none. They don't seem to care much, or maybe it's just me. Yet, when they come to me for help, I will help them. Even if they never respond to me again, I will be glad I helped them.

When the people I helped are happy, I am happy. It just, feels like I accomplished something by helping them.
Things don't make me happy anymore. Video games, drawing, anything. Just feels like I have no motivation. I don't know. Maybe I'm just crazy.

I have my cat, she is best cat. Clementine makes me happy, makes my day better. Yet not even her can make me feel happy. I love her so much. My support kitty (she's not an official support animal, but still).

My online friends are cool, feels like the only friends I have. That actually wish to talk to me and everything. Along with helping them, it makes me feel good. Makes me want to help more people.

I don't know where I'm going with this.. Lo siento muchas. ;-; But, I'm sure I'll title it something relevant.
Idk what else to say. But, I am grateful for the friends I met and for my cat. I truly am grateful.

~Jas 🌺

The feeling of just emptiness. Or anger. Rarely any happiness. I am sorry for all of my negativity. But, even for this moment, I feel quite happy. Muy feliz. 🌸

Yet, just temporary happiness for the nothing in my soul. I stopped talking to my irl friends, as I have none. They don't seem to care much, or maybe it's just me. Yet, when they come to me for help, I will help them. Even if they never respond to me again, I will be glad I helped them.

When the people I helped are happy, I am happy. It just, feels like I accomplished something by helping them.
Things don't make me happy anymore. Video games, drawing, anything. Just feels like I have no motivation. I don't know. Maybe I'm just crazy.

I have my cat, she is best cat. Clementine makes me happy, makes my day better. Yet not even her can make me feel happy. I love her so much. My support kitty (she's not an official support animal, but still).

My online friends are cool, feels like the only friends I have. That actually wish to talk to me and everything. Along with helping them, it makes me feel good. Makes me want to help more people.

I don't know where I'm going with this.. Lo siento muchas. ;-; But, I'm sure I'll title it something relevant.
Idk what else to say. But, I am grateful for the friends I met and for my cat. I truly am grateful.

~Jas 🌺
I feel quite empty in my heart. I feel like I’m missing something but I don’t know who or what it is

i lost everyone i ever cared about, even my bf left me bc he couldn't handle me constantly being sad. but i have music so i'm chilling.
I am sorry you lost everyone. And music is good for the soul. I'm sure life will get better for you, hopefully. And if not, that's okie too. If you ever need a friend, I will glady be here for you. 🌸