Final thoughts

DetectiveTeaCup102

I have 399 messages. Might as well make it 400.

While this place is a hell hole, I made some cool friends here, here being KidsChat. To whom are my friends, or those whom I consider to be, thank you. For all the pain I caused, I cannot say sorry enough. But even so, I appreciate you all.

I tried my best giving suggestions for this place, may I only hope they are taken in and considered.

Idk what to title this. Lo siento. But, I will miss most of you. All the kindness, I wish I could return, but cannot. I hope I was at least a decent friend. If not, well, I'm sorry.
In the words of *****:
"I love you all,
and goodnight."

~ Jasmine. (Please don't derail conversation or start pointless drama.) 🌺

Bye. ❄️ Be happy, smile more, and try to take yourself to higher places. Be yourself.

The first day I joined kidschat again on my new account I felt completely lost and alone, then you messaged me and we became good friends. If it weren't for you messaging me completely out of the blue it's safe to say I wouldn't be here right now. This place and you have done so much good for me these last few months and that wouldn't have been possible without you. Thank you for everything.
<3

Even with all your flaws, and with certain things you've done that were pretty terrible
I still see you as a friend, even if we don't talk much i appreciate the times you were there to help me when I needed it, you were the first person I could actually open up to, be honest to, and show my most vulnerable side of, and I can't tell you how much it means to me, you're not perfect, no one is, but thank you
Thank you for being there for me
Thank you for being a good friend
Even when I gave you such a hard time, thank you, thank you for listening to me, even when I berated you
I wish you the best
Goodbye friend
Hope to be able to catch up with you in the future

-Dreadpirateroberts💜

Last edited:
I just want to say that I am gonna miss you. With all the ups and downs we've had, you ended up being a decent person in the end. I forgave Ann, and I wanted to forgive you too but I never saw you online. :/ I'll always remember the great times we've had together, dating and not. You saying you appreciated me and gave me compliments everyday back then really helped with my stress, made me feel more at ease when I modded than ever before. Now it's my turn. I appreciate that you came clean at the very least. Honesty is the most important thing in a relationship between two after all. I wished I could've helped more with the things you're going through and the things you wanted to do. I just hope you'll be alright without anyone here being able to give you advice. As you know, this is part of my own anxiety acting up because I worry about others when they don't tell me anything. So please be okay alright? You will get through all of your troubles as you age, I know you will. :> Thank you for everything that was positive between us. ^^

I will leave you with this as a memory of us (and personally, I don't care if people see this screenshot. It was actually pretty cool anyway hehe):

Jasmine(KidsChat)4.png

-Ophelia

damn this is actually pretty sad. despite all of the not so nice things you've done in the past, you were always there for me, whenever i needed someone to talk to. you're actually a really sweet person and i'm sad to see you go. lol i remember the times when we tried catching random pedos on Ins.tag.ram and then miserably failed lmao. i'm glad we finally got to make peace at the end and i hope getting off of kc and the forums gives you happiness and that your anxiety/breathing problem gets better. thank you for everything you've done.
bye :(

-rosafari 🌸

Even with all your flaws, and with certain things you've done that were pretty terrible
I still see you as a friend, even if we don't talk much i appreciate the times you were there to help me when I needed it, you were the first person I could actually open up to, be honest to, and show my most vulnerable side of, and I can't tell you how much it means to me, you're not perfect, no one is, but thank you
Thank you for being there for me
Thank you for being a good friend
Even when I gave you such a hard time, thank you, thank you for listening to me, even when I berated you
I wish you the best
Goodbye friend
Hope to be able to catch up with you in the future

-Dreadpirateroberts💜
What do you mean by terrible things?

I have 399 messages. Might as well make it 400.

While this place is a hell hole, I made some cool friends here, here being KidsChat. To whom are my friends, or those whom I consider to be, thank you. For all the pain I caused, I cannot say sorry enough. But even so, I appreciate you all.

I tried my best giving suggestions for this place, may I only hope they are taken in and considered.

Idk what to title this. Lo siento. But, I will miss most of you. All the kindness, I wish I could return, but cannot. I hope I was at least a decent friend. If not, well, I'm sorry.
In the words of *****:
"I love you all,
and goodnight."

~ Jasmine. (Please don't derail conversation or start pointless drama.) 🌺

Bye. ❄️ Be happy, smile more, and try to take yourself to higher places. Be yourself.
See ya later jas I’m sorry I wasn’t a nicer friend