GIVE US GAMES BACK

I have been asked to ask the site administrator if this can be reversed because people do not like it. I can almost guarantee that when they make a decision it never gets reversed and the easier fix is to save a few dollars and just buy VIP. I mean come on now it is only a measly $15 for a lifetime membership and even cheaper if you just want to part-time it.

THE FACT THAT GAMES AR A VIP PERK IS CAUSING SPAMMING OF TIC TAC TOE IN MAIN CHAT THO
Tic tac toe would have users told by mods to play in pm since you can draw in pm too. I want games for the userbase again too, but is there really much we can do? A lot of people play mobile games anyway like genshin impact and talk about it on chat with users as a topic. That's the closest you'll get to games, unless you buy vip or the owner reverses what's been done.

^ VIP

Or take it to pms?!?!

Funny how it’s complained about now when barely anyone used games. And people still spammed main with tic tac
Ik people are just complaining XD There were never problems with it before, and just like tc you have to buy vip to use the games and drawing feature