Gooby And Umi And Dread And Me

Cameron OG

Hey Mods Who Kicked Gooby, Umi, And Dread So Last Night All Of Us Users Had An Arguement And All The People I Said Were Kicked From The Chat Room. Whomever Mods And If An Admin Kicked Us Can You Guys Please Contact Me In This Thread Or In PM In KidsChat.Net So I Can Talk To You Guys About Removing Those Strikes Off Of Our Accounts On Kids Chat. Thank You And Have A Great Day... Also Admin Pm Me On KC SOON I JUST PM YOU 20 MINUTES AGO.

Kids Chat Username::: Cameron OG. (VIP)

The person who kicked umi and gooby is actually the admin himself so I have no idea what you expect is gonna happen lmao. As for you, you got a 15 min kick(not a strike) or something and dread never got kicked in the first place(unless we're talking about a different user). "Removing those strikes" doesn't really happen unless it was a wrong kick. You can't *decide* you want them removed lol.

The person who kicked umi and gooby is actually the admin himself so I have no idea what you expect is gonna happen lmao. As for you, you got a 15 min kick(not a strike) or something and dread never got kicked in the first place(unless we're talking about a different user). "Removing those strikes" doesn't really happen unless it was a wrong kick. You can't *decide* you want them removed lol.
Okay Fine

Hey Mods Who Kicked Gooby, Umi, And Dread So Last Night All Of Us Users Had An Arguement And All The People I Said Were Kicked From The Chat Room. Whomever Mods And If An Admin Kicked Us Can You Guys Please Contact Me In This Thread Or In PM In KidsChat.Net So I Can Talk To You Guys About Removing Those Strikes Off Of Our Accounts On Kids Chat. Thank You And Have A Great Day... Also Admin Pm Me On KC SOON I JUST PM YOU 20 MINUTES AGO.

Kids Chat Username::: Cameron OG. (VIP)
Why are you capitalizing every word?