Got banned, account is lux_bxddiee

Status
Not open for further replies.

lux_bxddiee

I got banned for no reason. I was trying to have conversations with people and they were appropriate conversation to. I never did anything to try to hurt anyone at all i never done anything wrong. Then a mod kept saying i was linked to bby1 which i guess her old acc was b_by and i had no part in that. I had about 3 accounts on there and i deleted the other two for my now main account lux_bxddiee. I dont know what evading ban is because i have never been banned before because i dont ever do anything and when i get on here its like I’m getting kicked left and right for no reason and now I’m banned and idk what i did.

So what you mean to say is: when you got kicked for being linked to an overage account -and you clearly remember the reason since you mention it above, you didn't ask for clarification or try to explain that it's a misunderstanding. Now that you are banned you are suddenly saying you get kicked and banned for no reason. Your lux_bxddiee account has only ever been kicked once so idk where you get the "left and right" from since you claim to not be the owner of other alts. Your reason for being banned is cause to this day you are linked to an overage account Bby1 and also other accounts with varying ages(not allowed and ban-worthy). To be unbanned you will be required to show proof of your age to the admin Kevin in pms. The ban is valid.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.