Got kicked for a dumb reason (help)

Leesha-Soot

Hello all! so I just got kicked From chat for 8-9 hours because i got kicked from chat, some words got censored because it was swearing in them, it was a bo burningham song, i am confused as people swore in chat before and didn't get kicked so i think it's abit unfair really that i got kicked for swearing when i saw others do it and they where fine, tysm for reading

Hello all! so I just got kicked From chat for 8-9 hours because i got kicked from chat, some words got censored because it was swearing in them, it was a bo burningham song, i am confused as people swore in chat before and didn't get kicked so i think it's abit unfair really that i got kicked for swearing when i saw others do it and they where fine, tysm for reading
It wasn't just the swearing, it was you being inappropriate with your swearing in your comment too. You should not be cursing or being inappropriate on a kids chat, and if others are swearing too, use flag reports. The person who reported you used them, you should too.

-Luminous

It wasn't just the swearing, it was you being inappropriate with your swearing in your comment too. You should not be cursing or being inappropriate on a kids chat, and if others are swearing too, use flag reports. The person who reported you used them, you should too.

-Luminous
ah i see, sorry bout that

It did say on my screen it was counting from 8hrs, but then it went off screen when i was restarting the page and got back into chat, weird
You were probably reading it as 8 hours because the kick screen goes by 00:00:00 and when it turned 00:08:00 it does seem like it was 8 hours, but its really 8 minutes. The highest kick time possible is 6 hours, no more than that.