Group DMs, and how useful it can be.

Genis

I personally think that if we had Group DMS or Group Chats that would be hella easier, here's why:

1. If a person is really busy and cannot talk to multiple people at once and also wants to talk to selected people, he can make a group and contact them
2. If the person wants to do fun stuff between them and their friends, like Truth Or Dare, instead of typing them in a room chat, group chats will be more efficient for that.

I am willing to hear your comments. This is a good addition towards KidsChat.

You should also stop and think about how much of a recipe for disaster it can be. And, as someone that’s been well into the bad parts of this place, multiple of a certain kind of people in a group chat is a terrible idea. If something like this were to be implemented, it would need very, very strict guidelines and procedures to even work right. It’s too difficult. Regarding group activities, there are plenty of empty rooms that can temporarily be used.

For me, I’d personally like having multiple dms open at a time. Like, multiple conversations with people onscreen. This is not only helpful for the general user base, but very helpful for mods as well that use dms to handle cases. Of course, guests would not and should not have this perk. Ultimately I think this works better practically.