Happiness.

DetectiveTeaCup102

Life sucks. That is something we all know. We all deserve some form of happiness. Even when one has everything, they have nothing. And if one has nothing, they have everything, which then leads to nothing. Little things can make some people happy. Some people wish for something major. Small or big, the wish is a wish, and all anyone wants is for it to be granted.

Your pet passed away, your niece, your friend, your grandma and/or grandpa, and all you want is for them to be alive again. But they sadly never will be. I was never a religious person, but ever since my dog died, I prayed to whatever God I prayed to. Days and days. I then stopped. Nothing will ever bring her back. Same with my niece, and my friend.
We all wish for simple things. Yet not even the most simplest of wishes can be granted. Leading to nothing but disparity.

Everyone deserves happiness, as I stated. Yet not everyone gets happiness. Nothing in the world will make me truly happy when all I want are simple things that can't be granted.
But even if I'm not truly happy, I can be sorta happy. Which is better than nothing.
And even if these things or worse have happened to you, you too deserve happiness. That's why I help people, because I'm nice and people deserve happiness. Maybe not true happiness. But happiness nonetheless.
I'm rambling again- sorry. I'm done...
Idk what I'm talking about anymore.
~Jas 🌼

Life sucks. That is something we all know. We all deserve some form of happiness. Even when one has everything, they have nothing. And if one has nothing, they have everything, which then leads to nothing. Little things can make some people happy. Some people wish for something major. Small or big, the wish is a wish, and all anyone wants is for it to be granted.

Your pet passed away, your niece, your friend, your grandma and/or grandpa, and all you want is for them to be alive again. But they sadly never will be. I was never a religious person, but ever since my dog died, I prayed to whatever God I prayed to. Days and days. I then stopped. Nothing will ever bring her back. Same with my niece, and my friend.
We all wish for simple things. Yet not even the most simplest of wishes can be granted. Leading to nothing but disparity.

Everyone deserves happiness, as I stated. Yet not everyone gets happiness. Nothing in the world will make me truly happy when all I want are simple things that can't be granted.
But even if I'm not truly happy, I can be sorta happy. Which is better than nothing.
And even if these things or worse have happened to you, you too deserve happiness. That's why I help people, because I'm nice and people deserve happiness. Maybe not true happiness. But happiness nonetheless.
I'm rambling again- sorry. I'm done...
Idk what I'm talking about anymore.
~Jas 🌼
Imagine being happy, couldn’t be me