Hate and Rejection

stina.ツ

I have a BIG question, how do you ACTUALLY deal with hate and rejection during this period where there's no counsellor you could talk to, and feeling uncomfortable to share it with your family and friends.
I've seen alot of people suffering through this, that includes me too, people hated me and rejected me because of my colour and religion.
Well, it was a BONUS factor for me to be an extrovert as I immediately said my parents bout this.
But what about those introverts who are uncomfortable to say anything to anyone, and during covid 19 since MOST of the schools are closed, they don't even have the opportunity to talk to their counsellor.

-tinsaaz (aka Wølfïē)

well actually i have gone to a therapist and it actually made the situation worse. But i would say to definitely talk to your friends if you feel lonely and don't be scared to open up to you're family because they will most likely support you (not always though in my experience) There are also free private therapy chats online if that helps. I wish you the best!
-rosafari