Hello👋

Tokyo

Interesting enough I realize I never introduce myself. Hello, my username is Tokyo,

❤️️If You Were To Ask Me The Question: What do I want to do with my life?❤️

🧡I would tell you..... I want to meet kick ~ ass amazing people who support me when I am at my lowest and celebrate me when I am at my highest.🧡

💛I want to fall in love till the point where nothing else matter & I want to travel to every where that is tropical and New Orleans.💛

💚I want to own my own Bakery/Restaurant, I want to dance even though I can't dance, and I want to live a free, happy, and simple life.💚

💙And at the end of the day through good and bad I wanna say I enjoy my journey on Earth, that it was fun, & I would do it all over again.💙

💜Name: Precious💜
❤️️Zodiac Signs: Scorpio❤️
🧡Personality: Funny & Crazy🧡

Attachments

• 1626293253029.png
    1626293253029.png
    1.3 KB · Views: 0
Interesting enough I realize I never introduce myself. Hello, my username is Tokyo,

❤️️If You Were To Ask Me The Question: What do I want to do with my life?❤️

🧡I would tell you..... I want to meet kick ~ ass amazing people who support me when I am at my lowest and celebrate me when I am at my highest.🧡

💛I want to fall in love till the point where nothing else matter & I want to travel to every where that is tropical and New Orleans.💛

💚I want to own my own Bakery/Restaurant, I want to dance even though I can't dance, and I want to live a free, happy, and simple life.💚

💙And at the end of the day through good and bad I wanna say I enjoy my journey on Earth, that it was fun, & I would do it all over again.💙

💜Name: Precious💜
❤️️Zodiac Signs: Scorpio❤️
🧡Personality: Funny & Crazy🧡
cringe but cool ig

Hello, Tokyo! Nice meeting you. From my understanding, you want to have a fun, happy and fulfilled life surrounded by amazing people who uplift and support you. Wishing you success in achieving your dream of owning a bakery/ restaurant some day. When did you first realize that you want to own a bakery/restaurant some day? What kind of cuisine would your restaurant serve?
Sorry for the late reply. I been on here less. Yet first and foremost thank you very much for making my day. Nice to meet you too as well. I think at age 8. I discovered that I am serious about wanting to own my own bakery/restaurant. I realized that I had a strong passion for baking/cooking every since the age of 5 and with the help of friends and family I want to pursue a career in culinary arts. Thank you for you encouragement. It is appreciated more than you know. Honestly what ever come to heart mostly. Yet mostly Mexican, Italian, Chinese, soul food, or classic American cuisine. Anything that I feel like cooking or anything that I am passionate for and about. I know that it sound silly to most about being passionate about something as much as I am at such a young age. Yet I am working towards my goal. Thank you for your consern and this conversation. Have a wonderful day!😍👏