Help šŸ‘

Mrkaii

I cant make an account, it says i reached the maximum allowed accounts. But i have no accounts, and I cant make a guest acc bcuz the recaptcha being stupid and even with the check it says redo recaptcha. I need an account.IMG_2797.jpeg

I cant make an account, it says i reached the maximum allowed accounts. But i have no accounts, and I cant make a guest acc bcuz the recaptcha being stupid and even with the check it says redo recaptcha. I need an account.View attachment 7039
An ip unban can help this. But, Iā€™ll do it if you promise you wonā€™t advertise that rival site that you are associated with. Thereā€™s no point in un-ip banning you if you are gonna advertise again. If you advertise again after agreeing to this promise, you will be subject to KOS status.

Say the word and Iā€™ll unban the ip. =ā€˜)

An ip unban can help this. But, Iā€™ll do it if you promise you wonā€™t advertise that rival site that you are associated with. Thereā€™s no point in un-ip banning you if you are gonna advertise again. If you advertise again after agreeing to this promise, you will be subject to KOS status.

Say the word and Iā€™ll unban the ip. =ā€˜)
I promise, pinky promise. I will never advertise, or even invite my friends to another site, again.

Not seen this before at all. Another case of things that are new and discoverable, or something that should work for everyone but doesn't work for someone. )=

Maybe restart your device and see where that goes.