Help idk why I was banned šŸ˜­

AlextheGay22

I had been offline for a bit bc my phone died and when I came back on it said I was banned and I have no idea what I did to get a ban?EE020848-3479-4353-8143-97F760ECA3BF.jpeg

Last edited:
I just don't know what happened :( I also haven't been kicked even once that I can recall so idk why I'd get banned

Last edited:
I had been offline for a bit bc my phone died and when I came back on it said I was banned and I have no idea what I did to get a ban?View attachment 6788
There's a pretty good chance that you're on data instead of Wifi. How that works is that if you're out of a wifi area, it logs you on to data if you have a data plan. Data is shared throughout everyone, so the ip that is associated with that area of data is banned and thusly, you also got banned. Going back to a wifi area will help this and get you back unbanned.

B
There's a pretty good chance that you're on data instead of Wifi. How that works is that if you're out of a wifi area, it logs you on to data if you have a data plan. Data is shared throughout everyone, so the ip that is associated with that area of data is banned and thusly, you also got banned. Going back to a wifi area will help this and get you back unbanned.
damn ok I'll see if I can get on Wi-Fi rn so I'm not in trouble am I?