Hey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guy an girls hru
Leave. YOU WON'T GET ANY GIRL. NOT EVEN IN REAL LIFE. EVEN IF YOU COME OUT AS GAY . EVEN A GUY WOULDN'T DATE YOU. EVEN IF YOU COME OUT AS PAN STILL NO ONE DATE YOU. YOUR DESPERATE ASS WILL NEVER FIND A GIRL. YOU HARASSED CAT NUMEROUS TIMES. YOU LITERALLY HARASS EVERY GIRL IN CHAT AND IF ANY GUY SAYS SOMETHING TO YOU. YOU BLOCK HIM. WHAT A COWARDban.gif

I anit geting ban
I am assuming you're doing this for attention and causing drama.
You're so desperate to find a girlfriend in the chat that you said you would block everyone who's a male. It doesn't work that way. I've already gave you advice of how to get one and you still don't listen.
Now you want to come on the forums trying to find someone to date.

Remember, you have harassed multiple females in the chat especially me when I've told you I was dating someone. And out of nowhere, you come to DM me here in the forums... I am not trying to be rude or anything, but doing this will get you clearly nowhere but getting people to start hating you.

Also, you have had multiple harassment kicks which means that you're here to troll, I won't ever understand why are you doing this.
You have been doing this for months. I can remember you being banned before and sounds like you're on the roll for another one.

I don't have anything else to say but I would suggest you to be a little more nicer and not being so desperate. But I doubt you would do that, so... do what you wanna do. Could get you banned again soon. .-.

- Cat Valentine đź’ś

Status
Not open for further replies.