hhi

Mai

hey uh i'm mai and i lowkey wanna be someones waifu (lol jk jk) no but srsly be my friend lol. i don't really know anybody here so maybe someone can tell me about the people here? i literally live for drama lmao and i wanna know more about what goes on in this site. i also love anime (fairytail is my fav) soo that's pretty much it but yeah pls hmu i guess?

hey uh i'm mai and i lowkey wanna be someones waifu (lol jk jk) no but srsly be my friend lol. i don't really know anybody here so maybe someone can tell me about the people here? i literally live for drama lmao and i wanna know more about what goes on in this site. i also love anime (fairytail is my fav) soo that's pretty much it but yeah pls hmu i guess?
you're such a weeb gosh 😭😭😭

zsxdcfvgbh first of all i'm not 12 and second of all who tf posts a thread saying they want to be someone's waifu??? cringe.
tf? how are you gonna call me cringe when you're the one who gets mad over literal middle school drama ☠️

Hi and welcome to the forums! Ik I'm a bit late but 0of. You can be my waifu! 0: (not jk :3) I like fairytail too, but I'd be lazy to watch all that. Lma0

I'm honestly jk for the waifu thing. :c