Hi I got banned for no reason. My user is angeldust 削除されました

Toxicmod.

This is gonna be a long story. But what happened was today was I decided to log back in kids chat to check on it. I haven’t been on in a while since, I haven’t been on in a while I just wanted to login as a guest to see if anything is popping up. So I get in and I go inside one of the chat rooms. And this guy James said why are u mad or something like that. Idk if I said anything wrong so forgive me if I did but. I told wym? And they said “you mad about getting banned”, I was confused at this point cause I just got back on so I asked them wym again. They said I was some guy they banned before and said something bout a url. I told him that I’m not the person u think I am I’m here to check .up on a friend they said that’s weird then boom they kicked me.

so I log into my REAL account and messaged them that I wasn’t the person and what they did was wrong.I said all I want was an apology and everything’s cool, they they kicked me again. So at this point I was reaching out to people for help and then I said u know what I’ll wait for the bypass timer to be off. Even tho I never did any such thing.

(Trust me this the last part srry for the paragraph)

so my kicked timer is over which mean I’m not bypassing I’m not doing anything wrong. So I go in the main chat and ask. How to report a mod and one of his friends asked why. And before I could explain why they kicked me again. For no reason. Oh and there friend said shut up bypasser. It kinda hurt but whatever.

but I would love for u to look into this Kevin thx dude have a good one

From what I know your guest account was linked to a banned account. Which doesn't happen usually and shouldn't. Unless you are actually bypassing. The mod will explain it better since I wasn't there and can't say with certainty.

You mention your real account and first using a guest account to check the site and I'm guessing you later on made a registered account since you joined today. You clearly know how to bypass your kicks since right after you were kicked the second time you came back under the username "Angel dusstaa" and that's when a user told you to "shut up". You failed to mention that you bypassed your kick. As for anything else, I can't say till the mod in question explains their side.

From what I know your guest account was linked to a banned account. Which doesn't happen usually and shouldn't. Unless you are actually bypassing. The mod will explain it better since I wasn't there and can't say with certainty.

You mention your real account and first using a guest account to check the site and I'm guessing you later on made a registered account since you joined today. You clearly know how to bypass your kicks since right after you were kicked the second time you came back under the username "Angel dusstaa" and that's when a user told you to "shut up". You failed to mention that you bypassed your kick. As for anything else, I can't say till the mod in question explains their side.
And I understand that but when I came back as angel dussssta. before that my time was over and I got kicked for bypassing when I wasent. That’s when I hopped on the angel dustaaa

Last time replying srry) and I created a account because my old I deleted. I wanted to prove that I wasn’t this person. Now if that was wrong I deeply apologize

The real story :)

I see a guest account crying about how mods are toxic and kick unfairly, so I check their connected account to find a user with a kick for being extremely inappropriate.
So I tell them to stop bypassing their kick and complaining about their punishment. They say "I swear that account isn't me" which clearly, it is. Why else would it be directly linked to guest account?
So I kick them for bypassing and the account they were bypassing the kick of is banned.
Then the angeldust 削除されました account messages me telling me they were the guest I just kicked. Now that the account linked to the guest account is banned, the angeldust 削除されました is bypassing ban. You literally admitted to being the guest account which was directly linked to a banned account. I don't care what excuse you make, me and anyone else has more than enough evidence to say you are bypassing ban.
Also, a guest account appeared earlier which was connected to the accounts "Lemondaboat" and an account named angel dust which was literally created today. Your friend soft paws literally admitted you were the one on the guest account. That is all.

And I understand that but when I came back as angel dussssta. before that my time was over and I got kicked for bypassing when I wasent. That’s when I hopped on the angel dustaaa
"I didn't kill that guy, the gun did"

Sorry if that offends anyone and triggers them but that's what you just said... You activity changed IP and deleted cookies (based on what is said here with the people who do bypass/ clear bug bans) which meant you could make the account :/
and I created a account because my old I deleted. I wanted to prove that I wasn’t this person. Now if that was wrong I deeply apologize
This is literally amazing. You can't prove anything with a new account with you have no one to support your claims... All you had was
Your friend soft paws literally admitted you were the one on the guest account. That is all.
which proves your the guest bypassing the ban and you might not know. Idk. All mods can now see IPs so that's probably why you was drawn to being that original banned user you might not be...