Hi i just wanted to ask...

toadfeet

Hi i just wanted to ask how could i possibly show an image of my kitty in the kidschat room? There was no file upload button, and i put it in a google slide and copied the link and put it in the chat, but got kicked for that... so i was wondering, is there any way for me to post a picture of my kitty on the kidschat room?

Hi i just wanted to ask how could i possibly show an image of my kitty in the kidschat room? There was no file upload button, and i put it in a google slide and copied the link and put it in the chat, but got kicked for that... so i was wondering, is there any way for me to post a picture of my kitty on the kidschat room?
You need to be a VIP (which can be obtained through a purchase or giveaways) to send image files into the chat.

You cannot post a link in the chat, even to an image.
You will need VIP to upload them to the chat.