Hi Nesties.

Amethyst

Wonderful Mod of Oz
(Yes my title says nesties♡ mwah)

Hello! I'm Amethyst, a member who has been on Kidschat for quite some time, but funnily enough never got around to forums. So here I am♡ I'm a firm believer in "equal rights equal fights, but just don't start any fights to begin with because we should all just love eachother in the first place and get along". Lol. I have been wanting to Achieve mod here for a while, but idk if I am up for it yet, who knows, right?? I am wanting to be more active on here, so I can be more in the loop with what is happening on Kidschat, without actually going on Kidschat, as I am currently taking a break from the chat rooms. (Not my internet being rude smh). I am a person who will not hesitate to put my two cents in wherever I see it due, unless it has to do with politics or religion/ social standings. I do also not hesitate to put someone in their places where fit, but, mostly at the same time, I am quite the joker, and idiot at times. :) I hope we can all get along, because we're all here for the same things, drama and friends!

(Yes my title says nesties♡ mwah)

Hello! I'm Amethyst, a member who has been on Kidschat for quite some time, but funnily enough never got around to forums. So here I am♡ I'm a firm believer in equal rights equal fights, but just don't start any fights to begin with because we should all just love eachother in the first place and get along. Lol. I have been wanting to Achieve mod here for a while, but idk if I am up for it yet, who knows, right?? I am wanting to be more active on here, so I can be more in the loop with what is happening on Kidschat, without actually going on Kidschat, as I am currently taking a break from the chat rooms. (Not my internet being rude smh). I am a person who will not hesitate to put my two cents in wherever I see it due, unless it has to do with politics or religion/ social standings. I do also not hesitate to put someone in their places where fit, but, mostly at the same time, I am quite the joker, and idiot at times. :) I hope we can all get along, because we're all here for the same things, drama and friends!
[holds up a jar] please put two cents in here

At this point, some of you are more judgemental than racists. Just because someone is a rank lower and the prefer to be anonymous it doesn’t have to mean they’re all bad. How would it feel if mods expressed hatred against users and VIPs, like some of you do against guests?

Well yes they arent all bad but those who isnt bad is like miniscule probably i dunno 0.0000001% of the guests most that isnt asking for cam or nodes or dates is either racists drama starter or is a scammer and i speak from experience

And yes it happen often ussualy guests come in starts some drama and leave or they would ask for some innap stuff and spam it and not mention the harassment that these guests do to most people even other guests is just baffling and yes users also commits the same mistake and i cant defend them and i also despise these kind of users on the same level of these kind of guests

That’s just because the loud minority outweighs the silent majority.

This is why people think “all guests/most of them” are bad, because they focus on the obvious troublemakers who receive the most attention. Users and guests are equally bad, in fact chances are higher you’ll find out about a user catfishing/making up a whole fake identity to lure children into inappropriate acts, since they have an account to make use of. Then on the other hand, guests are either completely anonymous or too mouthy for their own good.

I don’t like all guests either, but I rather not put all under same category. There are more decent guests than you’re probably thinking. I’ve myself met loads of guests who could hold decent convos both in main and in pms. Some of which later made their own accounts too. And a lot of us joined with a guest account, right?

Anyone can dislike one specific rank or more for various reasons. But please, look past stereotypes. And I’m not defending guests just because of the position I’m holding right now, I had similar opinions even before I was an admin.

All I want for this site alongside keeping it safe, is to make the site more welcoming and less toxic. Realising the equality of users and guests is one step closer to equality within the site. Not feature wise, but as a human being. After all, guests are just one registration away from being one of you

That’s just because the loud minority outweighs the silent majority.

This is why people think “all guests/most of them” are bad, because they focus on the obvious troublemakers who receive the most attention. Users and guests are equally bad, in fact chances are higher you’ll find out about a user catfishing/making up a whole fake identity to lure children into inappropriate acts, since they have an account to make use of. Then on the other hand, guests are either completely anonymous or too mouthy for their own good.

I don’t like all guests either, but I rather not put all under same category. There are more decent guests than you’re probably thinking. I’ve myself met loads of guests who could hold decent convos both in main and in pms. Some of which later made their own accounts too. And a lot of us joined with a guest account, right?

Anyone can dislike one specific rank or more for various reasons. But please, look past stereotypes. And I’m not defending guests just because of the position I’m holding right now, I had similar opinions even before I was an admin.

All I want for this site alongside keeping it safe, is to make the site more welcoming and less toxic. Realising the equality of users and guests is one step closer to equality within the site. Not feature wise, but as a human being. After all, guests are just one registration away from being one of you
Yes, i totally agree with wanting to make the site more welcoming