Hi

Mein fuhrer where is your answer we are waiting for your answer mein fuhrer dont tell me you are planning to make your gestapo answer this thread

I’ve been spamming my own wall post to get muted since OCTOBER, however now it’s a problem You just found out.? If I could’ve gotten a warning before or even a kick, I would of never been banned.

Hi Okkkk. so I got Banned for "spamming on the news feed". But I didnt even Have a single strike. Why did i Get banned.? How is this fair.? I see many others doing it to.
I will tell you what I will do, I will do an un-ban and you will then have 2 strikes, so if any of your almost 40 other accounts receive even 1 more kick for anything you will...Well I was going to say "be gone" but we all should know by now that is a joke seeing as you've been playing the rules by creating these almost 40 accounts already but you will be officially banned so let's see how long this will take to happen.

I will tell you what I will do, I will do an un-ban and you will then have 2 strikes, so if any of your almost 40 other accounts receive even 1 more kick for anything you will...Well I was going to say "be gone" but we all should know by now that is a joke seeing as you've been playing the rules by creating these almost 40 accounts already but you will be officially banned so let's see how long this will take to happen.
Alright, deal.