how can i prove my kick was unfair/undeserved?

ineedhelp

• is there no way to defend myself or explain myself before being kicked out for 6 hours?
  • if kicks and bans are 100% mods decision why cant they at least message u to say like "youre getting kicked because of this specifically" that way i can say "well, no actually this is what happened /what i meant" OR "oh ok my bad i understand your decision. it wont happen again...". the way it is theres no accountability aand they can literally do anything they want.. right/?
  • why dont they at least give u the actual reason/ what u did wrong on the countdown screen? what does "inapp cam" even mean? is there a list with all the abbreviations for the reason given?
  • what does false reporting mean? i reported someone for harassing me and actively TRYING to get me kicked and i was just asking her to please stop and please leave me alone.
  • i dont have ss or anything to attach cus im kicked
ps. i would like answers to the questions above before i give my username please.

• is there no way to defend myself or explain myself before being kicked out for 6 hours?
  • if kicks and bans are 100% mods decision why cant they at least message u to say like "youre getting kicked because of this specifically" that way i can say "well, no actually this is what happened /what i meant" OR "oh ok my bad i understand your decision. it wont happen again...". the way it is theres no accountability aand they can literally do anything they want.. right/?
  • why dont they at least give u the actual reason/ what u did wrong on the countdown screen? what does "inapp cam" even mean? is there a list with all the abbreviations for the reason given?
  • what does false reporting mean? i reported someone for harassing me and actively TRYING to get me kicked and i was just asking her to please stop and please leave me alone.
ps. i would like answers to the questions above before i give my username please.
Pretty sure "inapp cam" means you tried to cam with someone for sexual purposes...

Pretty sure "inapp cam" means you tried to cam with someone for sexual purposes...
the thing is theres no way to cam so thats impossible its not even a feature of the chat site (unless i just dont know about it). you are not even able to post pics let alone "trying to cam with someone for sexual purposes". thanks anyway for trying.

This will be my response to this thread, if any other mod(s) wants to correct me, or add their own statements to this, they are free to do so.

Please do excuse any typos as well.

The answer to your general, overall question is this: you post it here, on the forums, and us mods will look into your history to see what happened, or the mod that kicked you can explain what he/she saw that enabled them to kick you.

Mods cannot just message everybody they are supposed to kick, it’s too overwhelming considering the sheer amount of things we need to be looking for in chat, and how many reports are constantly coming in at a time. If we messaged everybody to tell them what they were being kicked for, it would be too much. Messaging them, waiting for a response/having to deal with a whole possible defense, etc. That’s just one of the main reasons, but there are more. We also do give out warnings too, depending on what it is. Usually if it’s a severe thing, we just kick because of obvious reasons. But if it’s something small, like a minor bypass or socials or something we usually give warnings out beforehand.

Kick reasons should be given on the kick screen. That’s how you know what you were kicked for. Every mod does put a reason for a kick when they happen. The fact that you didn’t see one means, for one, that you perhaps didn’t even look properly, or two that a reason wasn’t actually given in which we would need to look at your account’s kick history to confirm.

“inapp cam” means Inappropriate Camming. If this is something you were kicked for, this means you in some way were asking people to go on a camera inappropriately (by asking them to use a separate website/resource). Any sign of this results in a kick, even if you say something about this in a joking manner. This should not be joked about, you should know better than that. This also plays into defending one’s self. Even if you said something like this, and you pleaded a defense that it was just a joke, you would still be kicked because this kind of talk isn’t allowed in any case.

False reporting is what is says it is, falsely reporting people. This usually doesn’t happen right away, or for one thing. One time, okay maybe it was a misunderstanding. But overtime, if the same person keeps falsely reporting someone/other people in the form of spam or continuous behavior then we have to kick. Then again, some more are more strict than others and can operate on this differently.

Ultimately we do take accountability for false kicks. If you feel like your kick is undeserved, you need to make a thread on the forums, here, to plead the case. Explain and provide the full context of what happened, give your username, etc and we will look into it. As I said before, the mod responsible for the kick is also able to give an explanation, as well. If the kick is proven false, it will likely be revoked.

I believe that covers everything, if you have any questions or a mod would like to add/correct anything, I’m open to it.

The answer to your general, overall question is this: you post it here, on the forums, and us mods will look into your history to see what happened, or the mod that kicked you can explain what he/she saw that enabled them to kick you.
i had several questions. this was not one of them. im asking why i have to wait for someone to get around to coming here and dealing with these disputes. im still banned. it stilll ruined my day. shouldnt i get a chance to resolve the issue right away if i dont believe it was deserved? that way either way it goes i can go on with my day then and there and not feel bullied
Mods cannot just message everybody they are supposed to kick, it’s too overwhelming considering the sheer amount of things we need to be looking for in chat, and how many reports are constantly coming in at a time. If we messaged everybody to tell them what they were being kicked for, it would be too much. Messaging them, waiting for a response/having to deal with a whole possible defense, etc. That’s just one of the main reasons, but there are more. We also do give out warnings too, depending on what it is. Usually if it’s a severe thing, we just kick because of obvious reasons. But if it’s something small, like a minor bypass or socials or something we usually give warnings out beforehand.

Kick reasons should be given on the kick screen. That’s how you know what you were kicked for. Every mod does put a reason for a kick when they happen. The fact that you didn’t see one means, for one, that you perhaps didn’t even look properly, or two that a reason wasn’t actually given in which we would need to look at your account’s kick history to confirm.
ok thats understandable.. but the reason given for me was "inapp cam" which tells me nothing idek what that means why is it abbreviated ? i didnt do anything even close to dealing with a cam..
and "false reporting" .. abusive language is abusive language. if i felt attacked why was the policy to first ignore my initial attempt to reach out and get help then disregard my feelings and my complaint against that person, and then to use it as a reason to kick me out? thats a general question not just specific to my situation.. why does the particular mod that happens to be there get to decide if i feel like the language was abusive to me or not.?

and then if i get A COUNTdown why did it arbitrarily turn into a ban?

“inapp cam” means Inappropriate Camming. If this is something you were kicked for, this means you in some way were asking people to go on a camera inappropriately (by asking them to use a separate website/resource). Any sign of this results in a kick, even if you say something about this in a joking manner. This should not be joked about, you should know better than that. This also plays into defending one’s self. Even if you said something like this, and you pleaded a defense that it was just a joke, you would still be kicked because this kind of talk isn’t allowed in any case.
ok well i didnt know that. i literally copy and pasted what some other guy posted just cus it was so corny and lame that i was being ironic.. i thought. and that sucks because i DIDNT know better.
False reporting is what is says it is, falsely reporting people. This usually doesn’t happen right away, or for one thing. One time, okay maybe it was a misunderstanding. But overtime, if the same person keeps falsely reporting someone/other people in the form of spam or continuous behavior then we have to kick. Then again, some more are more strict than others and can operate on this differently.
and i never seen this person in my life and i only sent one report. thats after i repeatedly asked her to leave me alone and stop trying to make me look like something im not. but i noticed shes VERY active in these forums, and complains about a LOT of people. so i think the real reason for the kick is that shes friends with the mods (she asked them by name to specifically kick me) and just throwing her weight around. i was pleading my case and trying my hardest to not get kicked out. i know there a lot of violations and most are obvious but you say mods are "too busy" to have the courtesy and respect and courage to say why your banned for life thats just depressing. i seen a thread that said one of the mods had inapppropriate images in their back ground... banned for life? nope.

ok well i didnt know that. i literally copy and pasted what some other guy posted just cus it was so corny and lame that i was being ironic.. i thought. and that sucks because i DIDNT know better.

and i never seen this person in my life and i only sent one report. thats after i repeatedly asked her to leave me alone and stop trying to make me look like something im not. but i noticed shes VERY active in these forums, and complains about a LOT of people. so i think the real reason for the kick is that shes friends with the mods (she asked them by name to specifically kick me) and just throwing her weight around. i was pleading my case and trying my hardest to not get kicked out. i know there a lot of violations and most are obvious but you say mods are "too busy" to have the courtesy and respect and courage to say why your banned for life thats just depressing. i seen a thread that said one of the mods had inapppropriate images in their back ground... banned for life? nope.
you're so annoying omg
you got banned, so stop complaining and own up to it.
and anyways you'll be able to go back in a month

U get reason when u get kicked

U get reason when u get kicked
You mean on the kicked screen? Why do people chime in like I didn't already address the fact that the "reason" given is usually a) unnecessarily abbreviated down to a phrase that is hard to understand and b) the reason given was nothing I was doing. Thts why i think it should be indicated. because if i dont know what they consider a violation how can i not do it in the future
smart person

Is there a username involved with this complaint?
1st. all youre going to do is look at my history and say "you have blah blah blah in your history." that shouldnt effect current law abiding chats. If people are kicked for something and get a count down shouldnt it be assumed that theyve been punished according to the site's native system for violating? aka thats the point of the count downyou cant just go around looking for people you know to have previously violalted for something and just kick them on your own dog the bounty hunter vigilante justice trip..
2nd. what complaint? these are just generic hypothetical questions that i think the community deserves answers to. not anwering with another question. by now i know this section is a joke. hmm... a forum to appeal /defend bans and its run by mods? HAHAHAHA thats like the racist cops that murder black people and get off innocent because theyre protected by every one who was ever a racist cop. and yes i took it there.
and last, ark
if you read the last sentence in big bold letters youll get your answer

1st. all youre going to do is look at my history and say "you have blah blah blah in your history." that shouldnt effect current law abiding chats. If people are kicked for something and get a count down shouldnt it be assumed that theyve been punished according to the site's native system for violating? aka thats the point of the count downyou cant just go around looking for people you know to have previously violalted for something and just kick them on your own dog the bounty hunter vigilante justice trip..
2nd. what complaint? these are just generic hypothetical questions that i think the community deserves answers to. not anwering with another question. by now i know this section is a joke. hmm... a forum to appeal /defend bans and its run by mods? HAHAHAHA thats like the racist cops that murder black people and get off innocent because theyre protected by every one who was ever a racist cop. and yes i took it there.
and last, ark
You do realize they can't reevaluate what they did without your username right?

and last, ark
Bruh just tell them your username Lmao how do you expect them to do anything about it if you don't tell them it💀

You mean on the kicked screen? Why do people chime in like I didn't already address the fact that the "reason" given is usually a) unnecessarily abbreviated down to a phrase that is hard to understand and b) the reason given was nothing I was doing. Thts why i think it should be indicated. because if i dont know what they consider a violation how can i not do it in the future
smart person
Mod allways should put something in reason box…