how do you like the staff

I don't like alecisback bc they're super biased and they're just rude. They literally got mad at me once for "spamming gifs" even though I wasn't, and it was just my signature. As a mod, you should know how the site works and all the rules and policies.

I don't like alecisback bc they're super biased and they're just rude. They literally got mad at me once for "spamming gifs" even though I wasn't, and it was just my signature. As a mod, you should know how the site works and all the rules and policies.
And I’m still kinda new to forums at that time due to me never using it

Moderators are only required to understand the ins and outs of the actual chatroom. They are practically just glorified users on here, don't try to hold them accountable for what they "should" know about the forums. I actually really enjoy the staff team right now, there are some I have complaints about, but they're the minority.

You're not even professional either. Look at Ophelia she writes like long formal paragraphs whenever someone talks to her and she doesn't just randomly attack people unlike you
Stop arguing I don’t “attack people”

Attachments

• 9724A4D2-3572-4393-BD37-8BEAB90CCEB0.gif
    9724A4D2-3572-4393-BD37-8BEAB90CCEB0.gif
    679.8 KB · Views: 1
If you want to be treated with respect, you do the same. No one is required to be nice or professional to you. That's clearly not his job or he wouldn't have it. It's Ophelias choice to be professional, do not force that on other staff.