How long is my kos

Well, remember that you brought this whole thing on to yourself. Cloning of accounts is a very serious offense, especially when you're cloning staff and you should know that since you were formerly a staff member.

Well, remember that you brought this whole thing on to yourself. Cloning of accounts is a very serious offense, especially when you're cloning staff and you should know that since you were formerly a staff member.
I know that but the seb name, he was okay but I can understand about your name also when I changed my name seb- I dmed seb as a joke then I was going to change it back which I didn't get chance to

Last edited:
Yeah I'll say I was fine with the Seb- clone joke, seems like the big deal was impersonating a admin though so looks like you'll have to serve your month :[

Yeah I'll say I was fine with the Seb- clone joke, seems like the big deal was impersonating a admin though so looks like you'll have to serve your month :[
Ik which sucks and at the time I thought it would be funny to do it and like I said I liked the name so that's why I did it and not to impersonate ark in any way.