I’m Sorry

Do you think KidsChat would be safer if I quit?

• Yes

Votes: 11 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Whoops

Hello, I used an account to chat in KidsChat. I then decided to post inappropriate messages in the chat because I thought it was funny which resulted in my account getting kicked, just as I deserved. I also sent creepy PMs. I’m sorry for breaking the rules and I’ll take a break from online chatting until I learn what I should and should not post.

My Apologies

Hello, I used an account to chat in KidsChat. I then decided to post inappropriate messages in the chat because I thought it was funny which resulted in my account getting kicked, just as I deserved. I also sent creepy PMs. I’m sorry for breaking the rules and I’ll take a break from online chatting until I learn what I should and should not post.

My Apologies
Krab anti meme.png

Despite the fact you wrote an apology, I have to say: yes, the chat would definitely be safer without people like you predating. Also yes, take a break from online chatting and reflect upon your behaviour. Anyone can improve for the greater good of our online community.....

If you're truly sorry and would like to change your behavior, I don't think leaving is necessary. If you can or want to, staying would give you an opportunity to practice on controlling yourself rather than completely escaping your past.

But of course you can take a break if that's what you feel would be the best option

Despite the fact you wrote an apology, I have to say: yes, the chat would definitely be safer without people like you predating. Also yes, take a break from online chatting and reflect upon your behaviour. Anyone can improve for the greater good of our online community.....
Actually I am never coming back since I can’t behave 👍

If you're truly sorry and would like to change your behavior, I don't think leaving is necessary. If you can or want to, staying would give you an opportunity to practice on controlling yourself rather than completely escaping your past.

But of course you can take a break if that's what you feel would be the best option
I’m not coming back to the chatting site because I can’t behave well. 👍