I am not banned but every-time I try to log on it says I have been banned, Please help.

liljosh2k9

Hi. I have not done anything wrong, and I have bought VIP a couple times, I still had it and I cannot log back into my account.
I've tried it on different Networks and on different devices but it still won't work. I've tried to make a new account it says you've reached the maximum amount's of registrations so I waited a couple months and tried again it still says the same. Even the guest mood won't work. Please help me :( . And If I try to log in with my Normal account it just says I'm banned. Someone on here said I wasn't banned but it says I am. My old username was "Joshie2k9"

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-04-18 8.51.17 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-04-18 8.51.17 PM.png
    796.8 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Hi. I have not done anything wrong, and I have bought VIP a couple times, I still had it and I cannot log back into my account.
I've tried it on different Networks and on different devices but it still won't work. I've tried to make a new account it says you've reached the maximum amount's of registrations so I waited a couple months and tried again it still says the same. Even the guest mood won't work. Please help me :( . And If I try to log in with my Normal account it just says I'm banned. Someone on here said I wasn't banned but it says I am. My old username was "Joshie2k9"
You probably still have an account left on Kids Chat somewhere if you had brought VIP.
But if you tried to log in from your old account and it said it was banned, it might've been because you were on Data. And the account you're saying that you were trying to log in to can't be found. But try to clear the cache and try again to see if it would let you create another account.

You probably still have an account left on Kids Chat somewhere if you had brought VIP.
But if you tried to log in from your old account and it said it was banned, it might've been because you were on Data. And the account you're saying that you were trying to log in to can't be found. But try to clear the cache and try again to see if it would let you create another account.
Thanks a ton!

I have tried to make a new account it says I have reached the Maximum account registrations. It said this a couple months ago so I waited to try again. And my account with the VIP has been deleted. I also deleted all my history and Data but it still wont work.