i got banned but it wasnt me someone hacked mee

haimblocked

hi someone logged into my account without me knowing and i tried getting on and it says i was blocked for being overaged?! im 14 lmaoo

And you use the old canard of "Someone else logged into my account and made it look like I was overage" seriously dude you have control of your account so it is your responsibility!

seriously it wasnt me.. worst thing is i cant even prove it.. please can u give me one more chance i really need to talk to my girlfriend please just one last chance

you can ask my gf weve facetimed each other everyday for months before she got her phone taken off her now shes using a laptop i really miss her please!! i also have friends there i dont have the socials of so i cant contact them anywhere else please

seriously it wasnt me.. worst thing is i cant even prove it.. please can u give me one more chance i really need to talk to my girlfriend please just one last chance
If you truly want to be unbanned, you can prove it in these ways:

1. Birth certificate (not recommended)
2. School ID (recommended)

Send either of these as a screenshot link to ark's email [email protected] and you will be unbanned if it reads that you are 19 or under.

-Ophelia

hi someone logged into my account without me knowing and i tried getting on and it says i was blocked for being overaged?! im 14 lmaoo
oooooh the classic excuse of being hacked

No one can get your password unless you give it to them so if you really were hacked then, you gave your password to a person so thats still your fault ngl you should be banned