i got framed from someone who provoked me

Sup

i got framed from someone who provoked me and used me and would not leave me alone to only get me BANNED

You do realize don't you that there is an ignore feature in everyone's profile you could've easily went into this person's profile and click the ignore. Why people do not do this is beyond me it's an easy 2 to 3 clicks in your free of any aggravation to not choose to do so has to fall upon yourself.

You do realize don't you that there is an ignore feature in everyone's profile you could've easily went into this person's profile and click the ignore. Why people do not do this is beyond me it's an easy 2 to 3 clicks in your free of any aggravation to not choose to do so has to fall upon yourself.
i was busy and i came back later with the messages and i told him to stop and i went on my site and he said was sayin other sttuff and he was gonna say i did stuff i didnt so i came to kc.net to block him and i was already BANNED, so i jus banned him on my site as an ignore, so never got a chance to ignore

even if i ignored him he would have framed me earlier

It shows that you were advertising a rival chat which you have to know is not good.

U kno that there are so many child preditors and se.xist homophobic people on kc? Are we not allowed to argue against them? Seriously this guy should get one more chance. This justice system kc has is rubbish ur basically asking him not to get mad a human emotion oki oki

It shows that you were advertising a rival chat which you have to know is not good.
the guy asked for the link so i jus gave it to him, bc he asked for it and therefore i never sponsored, sponsored means i pmd ppl asking to join the site

U kno that there are so many child preditors and se.xist homophobic people on kc? Are we not allowed to argue against them? Seriously this guy should get one more chance. This justice system kc has is rubbish ur basically asking him not to get mad a human emotion oki oki
thanks man

the guy asked for the link so i jus gave it to him, bc he asked for it and therefore i never sponsored, sponsored means i pmd ppl asking to join the site
It's the same thing it doesn't matter if he asked for the link the rules clearly say "KCR-27 Do not post external links, this especially includes any links to any rival chat sites. you-tube is the exception." The kick is justified, your going to have to wait until the ban list gets cleared.

It's the same thing it doesn't matter if he asked for the link the rules clearly say "KCR-27 Do not post external links, this especially includes any links to any rival chat sites. you-tube is the exception." The kick is justified, your going to have to wait until the ban list gets cleared.
and whens it getting cleared

You know you people who want to set and say we prioritize the small stuff as you would call it such as social media and ignore the bigger issues such as pedophilia are just ignorant to the facts.

We take care of all issues when they present themselves whether it be users who endlessly post their social media to drive people to their own private un-moderated chats or whether it be CP posters, Megalink sharing, Dropbox sharing, it all gets taken care of if we see it or if it gets reported.

So stop whining and stop thinking that in some way one gets more attention than the other, it all gets attention, and to say that in some way we should ignore one over the others is also ignoring the fact that a lot of pedophiles love to use social media to lure their victims out of the chat in onto a separate un-moderated chat.

I find it sort of amazing that you all sort of forget this and act as if the social media issue is just a minuscule issue that should not be even bothered with.

You know you people who want to set and say we prioritize the small stuff as you would call it such as social media and ignore the bigger issues such as pedophilia are just ignorant to the facts.

We take care of all issues when they present themselves whether it be users who endlessly post their social media to drive people to their own private un-moderated chats or whether it be CP posters, Megalink sharing, Dropbox sharing, it all gets taken care of if we see it or if it gets reported.

So stop whining and stop thinking that in some way one gets more attention than the other, it all gets attention, and to say that in some way we should ignore one over the others is also ignoring the fact that a lot of pedophiles love to use social media to lure their victims out of the chat in onto a separate un-moderated chat.

I find it sort of amazing that you all sort of forget this and act as if the social media issue is just a minuscule issue that should not be even bothered with.
i guess i agree and now im just going to wait until the banned list is cleared like everyone ellse :D