I want to leave this behind this but you keep bringing it up

i am tired of that rude Traitor every damn time i make a voice recording she always think I'm bringing her up. WELL IM NOT
im trying to put this behind us but you always got to say "don't start" and yelling at me for bringing up some words i said but you say I was talking about politics and I had no intentions a talking about and that smilez dude keeps threatening me play say goodbye to your account you do nothing about it. worst mod ever you all can try all you want getting my account banned but that BUT THAT WILL NEVER WORK BECAUSE I STAY NEUTRAL. i do my fighting here you can't ban me for doing nothing if you got problems with me do it here not in the chatroom a holesšŸ˜ šŸ˜‘

You must be really scared then, you shouldn't have said all the things that got you kicked, that was all your fault, idk what was going through your head when you backstabed her and implied death to her but you deserved all of those strikes, and I don't blame her for telling you "don't start" she trusted you and saw you as a friend then you turned on her at the flip of a switch and now she's constantly paranoid of the things you say and do, and ill gladly "fight" you here especially since you blocked me like a little wuss, you brought this hell onto yourself and now you're paying the consequences for it

Okay I don't know the details but it's obvious you won't let it go. I suggest dropping your ego and saying sorry or at least showing some remorse in your behavior(as a person who once was her friend not as a user). Let's move on. Stop being bitter and everyone will let it go.

By all means tell us what those words I yelled at you about were
ā€œNot my presidentā€
Political I assume
We all know what today is

you are the rude traitor you do nothing to get that smilez a hole off of me all you do is say stop well that does it fix anything traitor mod

you are the rude traitor you do nothing to get that smilez a hole off of me all you do is say stop well that does it fix anything traitor mod
Heā€™s only trying to stick up for me
Ive dmed him many times asking him to stop before
You need to stop acting like a child and calling me a ā€œrude traitor modā€
Iā€™m literally younger than you and I have to sit here and tell you to stop acting like a child

And you just admitted you were talking about me in the voice notes
would you care to remind the nice people where the nickname ā€œtraitorā€ came from
Pretty sure it was because of a political reason

And before you go and complain that everyone is mad at you for no reason
I feel like I should remind you that everyone was mad at you for the things you said to Ann and I
None of this would have happened if you hadnā€™t said what you said

you just dont stop acting like a man child huh?, why you don't go hide in your safespace called fort mountain dew(larp much?) You clearly need the safespace of yours, you brought this hell upon you and now your whining like a child, GROW TF UP FOR ONCE

i am tired of that rude Traitor every damn time i make a voice recording she always think I'm bringing her up. WELL IM NOT
im trying to put this behind us but you always got to say "don't start" and yelling at me for bringing up some words i said but you say I was talking about politics and I had no intentions a talking about and that smilez dude keeps threatening me play say goodbye to your account you do nothing about it. worst mod ever you all can try all you want getting my account banned but that BUT THAT WILL NEVER WORK BECAUSE I STAY NEUTRAL. i do my fighting here you can't ban me for doing nothing if you got problems with me do it here not in the chatroom a holesšŸ˜ šŸ˜‘
Sir, can you like...notšŸ˜€ youre acting like a damn 1st grader just grow up with your "dark shadow anime edgy emo devil" fantasy. Just shutšŸ™upšŸ™. Nobody cares about your strikes. Literally at this point you should just b banned mg.

ok your not a human being your more like human trash
Excuse me? I know this reply is NOT coming from a ABSOLUTE retard that wants something stop being "mentioned" but yet, continues to keep talking about it as if it's gonna solve again? You are literally a clown. No, a entire circus in fact. Oh, and using mental illnesses to play the victim card? Are you out of your mind?? LMAO think ab your actions before telling people with a actual functioning BRAIN to "oMg sTop!!!". Also logging off becuz u lost a argument? Man up dude. Im a female and i could even handle a situation like this better than you smh šŸ¤¦