I was asleep and randomly got banned?!?! Excuse me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

maddiee

Hi I was asleep but when I woke up I was randomly banned my username is maddiee I'm new to the site and I know I didn't do anything wrong please help

Someone on teenchat showed a picture that my acc wasn't banned maybe a site bug imma refresh cookies and log back in

I try logging back in and I'm banned please help popped I didn't do anything wrong unless I got banned for going to sleep idkkkk helpppp

I try logging back in and I'm banned please help popped I didn't do anything wrong unless I got banned for going to sleep idkkkk helpppp
You probably got ip banned. Turn on airoplane mode and turn it off again and you should be back on the chat! If not contact an admin <3

Don't panic. It's just only an IP ban. Which means that somebody else's IP that was similar with yours got banned, so it blocked you from getting into the site. And try Mantis' suggestion as stated above. If that does not work, I suggest you waiting for the Admin to see this thread for them unban it so you can come back in.

Don't panic. It's just only an IP ban. Which means that somebody else's IP that was similar with yours got banned, so it blocked you from getting into the site. And try Mantis' suggestion as stated above. If that does not work, I suggest you waiting for the Admin to see this thread for them unban it so you can come back in.
That's not fairrr and no that didn't work I'm waiting on an admin then I guess

Hi I was asleep but when I woke up I was randomly banned my username is maddiee I'm new to the site and I know I didn't do anything wrong please help
Can’t be that new. After exposing you on TinyxKatie, you decided to make two new accounts, in which, one I had banned and all accounts were linked at one point. The only way they are linked is account sharing(doubtful since they were made right after exposing you) sibling(doubtful, as james is your only sibling as you’ve claimed), or its you(100%).

Playing the innocent game doesn’t work on me. You obviously have problems, sending an invite(cp) link in the past, and we know that wasn’t done on accident. Do NOT come back to kidschat.net or any sister site ever again!

Status
Not open for further replies.