I was banned and so was my sister

Alright, my username was pixie

I'd like to know why i was banned?
As far as i know, i never broke any serious rule except for the few kicks i have on my account.

My sisters username was Coral, she had recieved a 6 hr kick before the ban, which was because she copied and pasted something a guest had said to her, which was foul.

Im assuming i was banned because we share the same ip?
If so, can the ban be lifted?

Last edited:
I do believe the kick was an honest mistake, However, I wasn’t there to witness this myself, so the mod in question is gonna have to come forth and explain their case. Depending on what they say, will determine if your sister’s ip ban is lifted or not. I’m truly sorry for the unfortunate troubles this has caused for you and your sister, and I do hope it gets resolved. .-.

what i saw from in main before i kicked was something related to doing something inappropriate towards a baby/sibling so if what was posted in main when i kicked was wrong then i’m sorry

what i saw from in main before i kicked was something related to doing something inappropriate towards a baby/sibling so if what was posted in main when i kicked was wrong then i’m sorry
I dont believe it was to do with a baby nor sibling

She had copied and pasted something a guest had said to her girlfriend in pms and sent in main, i cant repeat what was said, i dont think thats allowed.

But, i honestly domt blame you for the kick it was foul, but i should've warned her before she'd sent it.

Edit : the guest said they'd do something to "Angelhvn"'s mouth.
(the user mentioned is her gf, who should be able to tell you exactly what was said, if she still has the pms)

Also hope you dont get in trouble if it was a mistake
But i dont think it counts as a mistake, i think you kicked her for correct reasons.. there were inapropiate cuss words involved.

Last edited:
I do believe the kick was an honest mistake, However, I wasn’t there to witness this myself, so the mod in question is gonna have to come forth and explain their case. Depending on what they say, will determine if your sister’s ip ban is lifted or not. I’m truly sorry for the unfortunate troubles this has caused for you and your sister, and I do hope it gets resolved. .-.
i dunno how to respond lols
kinda wanna say thanks
so thanks :3

Yeah i had seen the part where it spoke about someone’s mouth then the word baby had been there as well i might have read it wrong if you would like i could talk to her girlfriend to try and be able to see what was said and try to get this ban removed

There is no ban on that account...I will check the IP against the banned IP list.

Your IP was found on the banned IP list, it has now been removed.