I was banned for something i didn't do (yukisenpai)

yukisenpai

I was kicked yesterday for bypassing a kick when i never did that yes i do have another account connected to one of my emails but she owns that account i dont know the password or anything and because she logged on i was kicked and then i was banned when i didn't even do what i was accused of doing i feel as though flowergirl wrongly banned me because i never bypassed a kick i have no way to do that to begin with. Please explain why i was banned when i never did what was said

I won’t lie, I don’t think bypassing a kick gets you an automatic max kick right away, as I’ve seen other mods not do that. Maybe if you were bypassing multiple kicks, but not one kick based on a threat to a user. But, I’ll let Arkham and/or Flowergirl answer this thread as my opinion won’t do as well as theirs.

I never bypassed a kick at all which is the problem I don't have a way to bypass the kick and even if i knew how to i wouldn't bypass a 15 minute kick i've had them before and waited every time

I revoked the ban...I need to revamp the guidelines I believe.

I revoked the ban...I need to revamp the guidelines I believe.
Can you possibly unban my friend too her user is eeveetastic she was banned too cause her account is connected to one of my emails but she never bypassed anything either

Can you possibly unban my friend too her user is eeveetastic she was banned too cause her account is connected to one of my emails but she never bypassed anything either
That account has the same IP as your other account so it is not a different person it is yourself!

That account has the same IP as your other account so it is not a different person it is yourself!
It isn't me though she just made the account with me that is it. she uses it and she is the only person who has the password but she did make it on the same computer as me when i was showing her the website

let me get this straight, you claim it is a different person yet this person signed up on the 24th of August and still using the same IP on the 9th of September? If you want to try and be cute with me then I guess your ban can be reinstated. Is that what you want?

let me get this straight, you claim it is a different person yet this person signed up on the 24th of August and still using the same IP on the 9th of September? If you want to try and be cute with me then I guess your ban can be reinstated. Is that what you want?
I didn't know the admin could stoop so low to literally threaten me but okie if that's what you want to do i won't like it but you have final say ig