i was banned for "spamming"

yukisenpai

I was banned for spamming but i didn't spam at all i sent a singular message and it didn't have a bunch of dots like last time so what did i say that was in the spam filter?

Not sure why you’re bringing up offsite apps, the system will ban no matter what you think is deserved or not, the words are banned for a reason

Not sure why you’re bringing up offsite apps, the system will ban no matter what you think is deserved or not, the words are banned for a reason
I bring up offsite apps all the time to talk about stories in my life even on my wall and ive used that word before so why was i banned this time?

I was banned for spamming and still havent been unbanned so can you please unban me because i really wasnt spamming

Idk why a user that confirms that theyve talked about a camming app multiple times doesnt have to sit our their punishment but what do I know.

Idk why a user that confirms that theyve talked about a camming app multiple times doesnt have to sit our their punishment but what do I know.
I looked at their kick history and noticed only one 1 hour kick for a video calling infraction so even if the user would have been able to post about camming again it should not have led to a ban according to the guidelines. Am I correct?

I looked at their kick history and noticed only one 1 hour kick for a video calling infraction so even if the user would have been able to post about camming again it should not have led to a ban according to the guidelines. Am I correct?
Yeah I guess so even if they admitted to doing it more than twice it's the only ones we have proof off, mb.