i was banned i think by accident

broways32

it said i was banned for **** behavior but i dont think i was doing anything like that im only 15
my user name is broways32

Perhaps the ban was a mistake (doubtful), but the "im only 15" part was a pretty lame statement to insert there. 15 year olds get banned for inappropriate behavior, and their age doesn't stop them.

The reason given for the 6-hour kick was this "Reason : P.e.d.o behavior"

Yes, shuka is 100% correct...Once a user reaches the 6-hour kick limit they then are set for a ban. When I go into the kick list to check things I am mostly looking for who has reached that limit. And P.e.d.o behavior is about as bad a reason as one can get!

Yes, shuka is 100% correct...Once a user reaches the 6-hour kick limit they then are set for a ban. When I go into the kick list to check things I am mostly looking for who has reached that limit. And P.e.d.o behavior is about as bad a reason as one can get!
im not sure what p.e.d.o thing i did
all i asked was for a rp but ill be more careful nexttime

The answer I got from the moderator involved is this... "They asked someone if they liked older guys in which I always assume that is the behavior of a predator"

The answer I got from the moderator involved is this... "They asked someone if they liked older guys in which I always assume that is the behavior of a predator"
i never asked that my last thing i sent was a roleplay request i never once asked someone that. is there a way to appeal?

Unless the moderator involved in the max kick decides to retract the kick I am not overriding the ban. That "32" on your user is very sus to me also.