Im banned for nothing

Yes sir arkham you were doing your Duty I wish some how I could make for all I have said and done but my gate is in your hands

Lmao don't try that dramatic guilt trip move after you just called someone a sob. Just stop. Leave kidschat and the fourms and just go somewhere else to whine sweetie <3
He's actually from kids chat avenue. He only moved here because he wanted mod here instead for whatever reason. No wonder why he starts drama, because most kids chat avenue people do and he's from there. Ark has to send messages on main chat in that chat all the time to get users to stop the drama there. l0l I suggest he goes back to chat avenue where he came from.

Well well the little coward want to say sorry and to erase his history attacking us well boo hoo dipshit you made such a big effort harassing me and my friends,called my friend a traitor,blocked 2 of them because you are scared fighting but never blocked us,sending voice messages to try incite the drama,supported a racist who is harassing me (who you call your friend) and wont i repeat WONT stop harassing us even though we are silent and dont bother you yeah goodluck becoming a mod.

Well well the little coward want to say sorry and to erase his history attacking us well boo hoo dipshit you made such a big effort harassing me and my friends,called my friend a traitor,blocked 2 of them because you are scared fighting but never blocked us,sending voice messages to try incite the drama,supported a racist who is harassing me (who you call your friend) and wont i repeat WONT stop harassing us even though we are silent and dont bother you yeah goodluck becoming a mod.
He's only "sorry" cuz now he's going to be heald accountable for what he says here too, he now knows he's not immune so all he can do is cry to ark saying that he's "sorry"

Thank the Lord I changed my ways I would of been banned our and my Account would been deleted I'm still and always will be sorry for the things I said and done but arkham for the second chance thanks

-Theyellowside