im mad i am being banned for no reason

feettoad

here's how it started, this dude was cursing and saying inappropriate stuff towards me and i cursed at him and suddenly i was banned and he wasn't? and then the admin was frustrated at me for cursing and then i said he was forty because he seemed like it, then he banned me for that! then the admin literally cursed at me and i said that he cursed and then i got banned AGAIN!! and even worse the reason was: false accusation, WHEN I LITERALLY SAW IT! whoever is giving these ppl admin and stuff need to STOP! these admin are abusing their power, and are not making any situations better! (btw the admin that was kicking me was Luminous)

Ok, how is anyone supposed to check on anything if you never gave a chat username?

here's how it started, this dude was cursing and saying inappropriate stuff towards me and i cursed at him and suddenly i was banned and he wasn't? and then the admin was frustrated at me for cursing and then i said he was forty because he seemed like it, then he banned me for that! then the admin literally cursed at me and i said that he cursed and then i got banned AGAIN!! and even worse the reason was: false accusation, WHEN I LITERALLY SAW IT! whoever is giving these ppl admin and stuff need to STOP! these admin are abusing their power, and are not making any situations better! (btw the admin that was kicking me was Luminous)
I gave you a minute to provide proof that they were 40 and you provided me absolutely nothing. Then you false accused me of cursing and you had no proof of that either. No proof = no action. Waste of a complaint and thread.

User’s name was Toadfeet but now on guest account toad-feet.

All this over a 10-minute kick? Seriously!

I've decided to add a few more comments. You say that you literally saw that which you made the accusation about but yet apparently had no sense in using the report system to send that to the staff as proof.

There is nobody abusing their power here. It is just a user who apparently is too ignorant to understand that there is a way to report that clarifies everything for everyone.

If you are going to sit and make an accusation then anyone on staff has the right to call you on that accusation and ask for proof.

If proof is not given then they have every right to kick you out of the chat for making false accusations.

Those on staff are doing all this work for free. Putting up with people like you for free, spending their time dealing with toads such as yourself for free.

So it is pretty rich for you to sit in the accusing anyone of abusing anything since you are the one required to provide proof of any accusations you make!

I gave you a minute to provide proof that they were 40 and you provided me absolutely nothing. Then you false accused me of cursing and you had no proof of that either. No proof = no action. Waste of a complaint and thread.

ok liar. this is why u shouldnt be admin like bruh

so you care more about me calling a dude forty, than a dude literally talking about inappropriate stuff towards me?

I've decided to add a few more comments. You say that you literally saw that which you made the accusation about but yet apparently had no sense in using the report system to send that to the staff as proof.

There is nobody abusing their power here. It is just a user who apparently is too ignorant to understand that there is a way to report that clarifies everything for everyone.

If you are going to sit and make an accusation then anyone on staff has the right to call you on that accusation and ask for proof.

If proof is not given then they have every right to kick you out of the chat for making false accusations.

Those on staff are doing all this work for free. Putting up with people like you for free, spending their time dealing with toads such as yourself for free.

So it is pretty rich for you to sit in the accusing anyone of abusing anything since you are the one required to provide proof of any accusations you make!
The reason i didn't report was because it would go straight to him (because he was admin) and he would ban me again

25* minute kick

yall always targeting the victim smh smh

so you care more about me calling a dude forty, than a dude literally talking about inappropriate stuff towards me?
First of all, stop calling me a he. I am a she. Get the pronoun through your pathetic head. Second, I am a mod not an admin. Use correct terminology if you wants things handled correctly. Third, you provided 0 proof because your pathetic self has nothing and fails to use the report button. You just call a random person 40 and expect me to act upon that? What if someone thought you were 40? Should I kick you for being 40 with no proof provided by them? No right? So shut up and never call me a liar again when in fact YOU are the liar!