INCREASE THE MAXIMUM AMOUNT THAT CAN BE ON THE MOD TEAM

Asuka

The title is pretty self explanatory, I feel the issue with the chat rooms atm is that there is a limit on how many mods can be on the mod team, which is dumb in my opinion, why would anyone put a limit on the amount of a mod team. My suggestion is to increase the number of maximum number of mods on the mod team

Yeah, I’ll take responsibility for my part. I’ve been dealing with issues irl for a bit now, so I haven’t been “on” for a while now. I still come on a few times every day and handle reports and minor mod in main chat for a time but I’m not as active as I was. Things are stressful. Like now I’m on zero sleep and it’s super early in the morning.

I dunno if this is possible, but for the MHA room, could it be put on a separate censor detection reading than the other rooms? I’ll try to explain a bit better. Basically, there’s a program that detects banned/censored words, so is it possible to alter the program to be harsher in that room specifically, so when mods aren’t there the program will help a lot with policing the room. So, when a user says a no-no word, the program can mute them and give them a warning. If they do it again, it could kick them for a small amount of time. It’s like the system that mutes you for spamming, except a little more advanced. Dunno if it’s possible, but things like that are programmable so, I thought I’d petition it. I have the picture in my head, but I have no idea if I’m explaining this in the right way. Pardon that, like I said I’m low on sleep.
I'm sorry you're going through this still and I wish we could talk more again... :/

Wouldn't this be the same as having an Ai as an mod/admin in combination with Ark? Idek if they have the programming for an Ai mod/admin tbh.