International Language room

Tashi

hot Blue-Haired cat šŸ˜Ž
A lot of people seem to speak in other languages even after Knowing it's an English only website I won't say those people are doing a great sin But Many people say there should be a room For people who don't know English or Don't Want to speak in English however , The thing Mods can't mod a Chat which they don't understand Mods/admin none of them know All of international Language so that's tough If we add an International language room and about using a translater For international language room I find it hard to Keep on using translater
I would Like hearing what yall think about Having an international language Room :/

Ty for reading such a lengthy Note that's it

I speak on 2 languages but I actually think having a room for international language room is going to be chaotic
Ofc it Can be Chaotic , But since many many users demand for it As seen I kinda wanted the owner To talk about it

I think the reason there isn't an international language room is because peds often use other languages to communicate with each other and moderation of that would be hard with most of the other staff only speaking english