IP ban

impemoji

Hi, i was banned a while back and i believe my account has now been deleted and i was trying to make a new account. But through some digging i found that when you get banned your IP also gets banned, is there any way it can get unbanned, am i just banned forever or do i need to wait for a longer period of time until my IP gets unbanned aswell?
I am not asking you to unban my IP, i just simply want to know what the requirements are, if any.

Hi, i was banned a while back and i believe my account has now been deleted and i was trying to make a new account. But through some digging i found that when you get banned your IP also gets banned, is there any way it can get unbanned, am i just banned forever or do i need to wait for a longer period of time until my IP gets unbanned aswell?
I am not asking you to unban my IP, i just simply want to know what the requirements are, if any.
Clearing your history/cache will work. If not, other reasons for this found here:

https://www.kidschat.net/forums/threads/banned-but-no-reason-showing-up-here’s-what-you-can-do.1382/