Is this dude smilezz

Ann Takamaki

Kidschat.net Regular
Bruh this dude (he goes by other names too)
20210508_024055.jpg
Always appeared and causing trouble i think you should put him on kos his signsture is always tag people and put *blocked* next to it and always will be a 19 year old from america

Can't know for sure. 🙁
Ive seen smilezz ban evade as a guest at first under the name "smiled"(yeah really creative) but when I asked a mod about it they said that no account was linked to it.
While my gut says it him like you said we can't know for sure and the mods can't do much unless he outright says it him, which lets face it he'll never just straight up admit its him
But he has ban evaded before so there's a possibility its him, but again we can't know for sure :(

Ive seen smilezz ban evade as a guest at first under the name "smiled"(yeah really creative) but when I asked a mod about it they said that no account was linked to it.
While my gut says it him like you said we can't know for sure and the mods can't do much unless he outright says it him, which lets face it he'll never just straight up admit its him
But he has ban evaded before so there's a possibility its him, but again we can't know for sure :(
I bet he is smilezz or even if he isnt tbh just put him on kos all he did is cause trouble and ask for nsfw things
If I ever identify him as a guest, I'll put him on the kos list. As a tactician, I'm a pretty good judge of personality and I can tell whether or not someone is the same person or not based on what people say, and their personality.

If I ever identify him as a guest, I'll put him on the kos list. As a tactician, I'm a pretty good judge of personality and I can tell whether or not someone is the same person or not based on what people say, and their personality.
Well he only appeared when there is no mods on or when the mods are afk