ive been banned.

defeat

I will post again, n sorry about it. But i've been banned for something i didn't know i would be banned for, i promise to not repeat this action again. And plus, i live with a friend and we got banned together because we live together. Unban him atleast, he literally did NOTHING.
my user; defeat

No reason to make multiple threads about the same case. Best thing you can do is just be patient untill a admin shows up :]

Advertising a rival chat site....The ban stays on!
Yeah, well, i didn't know i could get banned for that? and i wasn't "advertising"ut the main thing is, my friend got banned because we live together? unban him atleast?

KCR6 - Advertising, Trading and Selling
Do not post any links, other than *******, which is the only type of link that is allowed.

No sites and/or content is to be advertised, sold or offered freely. Nudes, videos, items, services and chat sites are included in this rule.

No trading, and mentions of such activity is allowed, including STR, Mega, Volafile and Unsee

I am done with this now

I actually unbanned these users before seeing the replies on this thread…

To me it seemed like an accident, but I agree they should have been more aware of the rule regarding other chat sites. Maybe give them a last chance? Or ban again if needed