January 2023 event week: Final Fantasy

Luminous

❤️Waifu Princess❤️
Staff member
Kids Chat Admin
Happy New Year and welcome to the January 2023 event week thread! We have a brand new schedule released for you all for the months of January-May. Use this link (https://www.kidschat.net/forums/threads/monthly-event-weeks-explanation-faq.1487/) to check out the schedule! It should be the final post of page 3. Let us enjoy a new set of events and have fun! Make sure you also post the character(s) that you are choosing for the event down below, so it is easier to keep track of who is who! Note that I won't be able to type this thread to the best of my ability due to my lack of knowledge of the series, so please bare with me if I make any mistakes, or if my explanation is more lackluster than it usually is.

For this event, we will dive deep into the JRPG (Japanese role-playing game) series Final Fantasy. Final Fantasy is a video game developed by Square Enix, similar to Kingdom Hearts, that can be played on Playstation, and in recent times, Nintendo. Final fantasy has been a thing since 1987, all the way up to now with the soon-to-be release of Final Fantasy 16 this year on June, 22nd! How final fantasy games work is a simple/traditional rpg style combat where one goes into battle and the user can choose what to use at any time. You simply level up by defeating more enemies and gain more abilities as you progress through the game. There is also a various cast of characters to use in each Final Fantasy game, including most notable characters like Cloud and Tifa, or even non-humans like moogle and cactuar. This should make it easier to choose a unique character for your pfp!

Enough of my poor explanation, lets get to the rules of the event week:

1. You do not have to put your character name in your bio this time since all characters are from the same franchise of games, and I will not make it that confusing to look up which final fantasy a certain character is in, so I will also allow character cloning too, as long as you do not clone the exact pfp someone else is using.

2. Double-character event! This rule is a new rule I came up with since Ik a lot of you love changing your pfps a lot. I will give you all the choice to be two characters this time! You can switch between both characters are much times as you wish, there are no limits since Cloud has broke his limits, so can you!

Now that we got the rules out of the way, lets get into some character choices. I will choose a set of 11 characters from the final fantasy series to put below as examples of characters you can choose from. Any additional characters you may want must be looked up via research as I'm not hear to list hundreds of characters.

1. Rikka
2. Luneth
3. Firion
4. Yuna
5. Tidus
6. Celes Chere
7. Sephiroth
8. Vivi Ornitier
9. Terra Branford
10. Zack Fair
11. Vincent Valentine

Important dates and information:

Start date of event: January 13th

End date of event: January 19th
User participation amount needed: 20

If you need help finding a character for the event week, you may pm me on chat for further help. Although, you are given a list of Final Fantasy characters here, you can do extensive research on more choices. If none match what you like, then pming me will do. It is not guaranteed that the suggestion I choose for you will be a character you like, since I do not know about the series too much. So, pming someone like "Tifa" on chat will be better. February's event will be a Fire emblem 2.0 week to celebrate the release of Fire emblem engage! I'm looking forward to seeing your choices of characters this time around. Make sure to place your character choices below in this thread, so I can record user participation easier!