January 2024 event week: Music Artists [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
My future chat account name will be JamminJaguar. This account here is registered, but it's under a different email address, I do not have one for the chat rooms, so the registered will be JamminJaguar, and I will be participating with that account. Hopefully that counts.
Once that register's, set your pfp to Michael Jackson in order to participate.

Welcome to the January 2024 event week!

This event week is suggested by VIP user 0sen, and will be held starting on January 12th, and ending on January 18th!

How to participate:

1. Set your pfp to any music artist! It can be a vocaloid or vtuber who have sang songs before, or a real life music artist such as taylor swift, shawn mendes, or even justin bieber!

2. You may be any character or music artist you’d like, as long as you aren’t cloning an existing pfp, and if you are using a human pfp, make sure you follow kc rules and use "pfp isn't me". If this rule is NOT followed, you will be kicked and voided from winning any event prizes. Mods are to let me know if they find out. If you have trouble keeping the same pfp for a week, but would still like to participate, you can use different characters or music artists throughout the week!

3. Make sure to keep your pfps of characters or music artists for the duration of the event week, as it will give you a shot at the gift randomizer on January 19th!

4. Put that you will be participating, as well as who you will be participating as, below this thread or in the corresponding news post on chat.

Various Prizes!!

Your reward for participating will be varied upon who the wheel of participants lands on when that happens, like last year's events.

On January 19th, 5 participants will be selected using the randomizer wheel we have used for the past 5 regular events. We will conduct the gift randomizer live on chat as per usual.

If selected, your prize will be:

Spin #1 winner receives: A gift of their choice!
Spin #2 winner receives: Two profile likes, or two gifts of my choice!
Spin #3 winner receives: 1000 gold!
Spin #4 winner receives: Three gifts of their choice!
Spin #5 winner receives: A winter-themed pfp and bg, given from me to you!
OR
A free choice in matchmaking 2 people for the valentine's day event!

Conclusion:

If you need help choosing a character or music artist pfp, feel free to message a me, or another moderator.

Next month's event is the Time travelling event! We hope you will be looking forward that, and we'll see how far you will be traveling into the past, present, or future. Have fun!
I will participate as King Princess

Winners of this event are:
1. Shuka - 1 gift
2. Skittles V78 - 2 profile likes
3. Tater tot - 1000 gold
4. Mackzzy- - 3 gifts
5. Ethan - Winter theme/Valentine's day event freebee

This event is now closed. Thank you to those who participated and see you all for the time travel week! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.