Just been banned for absoloutly no reason

Artigirl

To whom it may concern,

HELP! I have been inactive on kidschat for a few days, then I log in to my acc to find that I have been banned!
Is this because I was inactive?

I hope I get an answer. I had some really good friends on that site :(
I havent done anything bad that I know of.
and tbh how can I do something bad if I have been inactive?
I have attched a screenshot below

From,
Artigirl

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-03-02 at 10.10.42 PM.png
    Screenshot 2021-03-02 at 10.10.42 PM.png
    89 KB · Views: 24
The account isn't banned. Are you maybe using VPN? I don't know why it'd say you're banned otherwise. "Artigirl" isn't banned though.

The account isn't banned. Are you maybe using VPN? I don't know why it'd say you're banned otherwise. "Artigirl" isn't banned though.
My Account Was Currently Banned, my ACC is Bunny_cakes , no one warned me about it. And I haven't done anything wrong the only mod there was ''Billie'' Please tell me why I was ban.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-10-02 1.33.03 AM.png
    Screenshot 2021-10-02 1.33.03 AM.png
    37.8 KB · Views: 7
My account was ban and I haven't been warned about it, please tell me why it was ban Tifa. My user is Bunny_cakes87

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-10-02 1.33.03 AM.png
    Screenshot 2021-10-02 1.33.03 AM.png
    37.8 KB · Views: 6
My account was ban and I haven't been warned about it, please tell me why it was ban Tifa. My user is Bunny_cakes87
I will check on chat ave but yes you're probably not banned and your IP got blocked. I'll talk to an admin of the site if it continues.

Usual IP address ban, I think your school laptop uses IBoss website blocker/network administration tool that shields your real IP address with their own VPS. Try restarting your router (modem). Just plug it off and plug it in again and you'll get it to work hopefully. If you can't do anything, the last chance would be to PM admin himself with your IP address so he can unlist you from the IP ban list.