Just got banned for spamming I don't even know what I did?

Seth5

Just made an account. I was chatting with someone and was trying to say a meme and it said that I was spamming. Could an admin or mod please help me unban my IP address/account. Account name is Seth52 thank you very much for all of your help. Also I access the chat from both my laptop and my phone so I want to ensured it works on both.

Last edited:
You used a word that was on the spam list, you all must be very careful when trying to use words that come up as being blocked. I unbanned the account.

You used a word that was on the spam list, you all must be very careful when trying to use words that come up as being blocked. I unbanned the account.
This a new installation in the system? I don't remember it ever doing auto bans before

Nope, always has been a thing since I can remember.

Iv been here since I was 13, and IV never seen system do that, then again, I never spam stuff, I noticed that the system has been spam banning people recently, is it supposed to be that often? Or is the system banning sensitive?

Iv been here since I was 13, and IV never seen system do that, then again, I never spam stuff, I noticed that the system has been spam banning people recently, is it supposed to be that often? Or is the system banning sensitive?
I've seen it for a long time, the list of things tagged for auto ban by the system expands as time goes on, that's why you see it more often now I imagine.

You’ve definitely seen it. Just not known it was system. And it’s not really spamming that gets you banned. It’s the mentions of certain words that are used in several inappropriate situations. The system works as supposed to, as always

You’ve definitely seen it. Just not known it was system. And it’s not really spamming that gets you banned. It’s the mentions of certain words that are used in several inappropriate situations. The system works as supposed to, as always
I kinda had a feeling that the bans were mostly from u or Arkham, or even administrator, I just shouldn't be surprised that the bans happen often