K

Hi. I'm not gonna tell my real name. You can call me uwu. I live in a third world country in Africa with my step dad and my mom. We used to live in Canada but my dad cheated my mom with a lady from France. My parents divorced and my mom got my custody . My mom married a man but it was later found that he was in debt and too poor. I do a part time job in a local cafeteria and go to a public school. Even I'm using second hand mobile i purchased by saving money. I can't move right now because I'm not 16 yet. I'm currently saving some money because when i get 16 I'll move to Cape Town then I'll get a college and when i get a good job I'll call my mom and my step dad and we won't have to live in poverty. So that's much info about me
well damn i really didn't expect that but i really hope everything goes well with your family and that you'll be able to move. idk what else to say but good luck!!

Reactions: UwU
Sorry i was busy i forgot to remove. I'm removing them right now
why are you so obsessed with me? first you keep commenting on my posts and saying some really weird stuff even though you're much older than me and now you make an alt account reacting to every single thing i've said with the angry thing and starting conversations with me for no reason and also pretending to be some random dude from africa? wtf.
oh yeah and i saw the posts you made before you deleted them and idk why you would say that

why are you so obsessed with me? first you keep commenting on my posts and saying some really weird stuff even though you're much older than me and now you make an alt account reacting to every single thing i've said with the angry thing and starting conversations with me for no reason and also pretending to be some random dude from africa? wtf.
oh yeah and i saw the posts you made before you deleted them and idk why you would say that
Ok

"They" should leave for making that stupid move.

What an imbecile for making an idiot account.

What an idiot.

That girl should leave and "Stfu" and "gtfo." Period.

UwU said:
“Hi. I'm not gonna tell my real name. You can call me uwu. I live in a third world country in Africa with my step dad and my mom. We used to live in Canada but my dad cheated my mom with a lady from France. My parents divorced and my mom got my custody . My mom married a man but it was later found that he was in debt and too poor. I do a part time job in a local cafeteria and go to a public school. Even I'm using second hand mobile i purchased by saving money. I can't move right now because I'm not 16 yet. I'm currently saving some money because when i get 16 I'll move to Cape Town then I'll get a college and when i get a good job I'll call my mom and my step dad and we won't have to live in poverty. So that's much info about me.”

🤡What an [ABSOLUTE] clown 🤡

Last edited: